Sponsored

Sale Prices for Procharger kits?

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
What was your percentage off if you bought your Procharger kit on sale? Whipple seems to push a 15% off for all the holiday/Fathers/Tax day sales but finding prices for Procharger has been pretty difficult. All the retail sales threads seem to say "Call for pricing", keeping it a secret.

The only blowers I've been interested in are the Stg2Whipple, 3.2/3.6 Kenne Bell and the Stg2 D1x Procharger. All 3 would get me past my Hp goals but I'm doing a full fuels system to finish off the car so I think final blower choice might come down to kit cost and Bourbon choice for the night.
Sponsored

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
@beefcake can set you up for well under retail. You gotta remember whipple 15% is just that it's off retail. Anyone who pays full retail is nuckin futz anyway.

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
You can usually find them for a few points off of retail during the holidays. As a PC user I can say you will love it but if you are chasing big numbers, twins will get you there faster and be more extensible.

OP
OP
Wolvee

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
You can usually find them for a few points off of retail during the holidays. As a PC user I can say you will love it but if you are chasing big numbers, twins will get you there faster and be more extensible.
I've thought about it.

12-15k miles a year of driving with lots of track time, I think Twins will be more of a PITA for me. Everything is so tight, I'd just get irritated trying to work on it. Realistically I'm going to push this motor between a solid 700-800rw out of the gate and stay somewhere in there till the motor pops. After that, who knows!?

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
I've thought about it.

12-15k miles a year of driving with lots of track time, I think Twins will be more of a PITA for me. Everything is so tight, I'd just get irritated trying to work on it. Realistically I'm going to push this motor between a solid 700-800rw out of the gate and stay somewhere in there till the motor pops. After that, who knows!?
I have had my D1SC for a little over 3 years now I think. Love it! Easy to install, easy to maintain, makes more than enough steam to smash 99% of folks on the road. I've only lost to twin cars from a roll which is why I am even considering twins and building a short block.

For now though I am going for the Procharger 1/4 mile record on the forum which looks to be a 9.6. Trans is built, Circle D converter is on order, BMR = 90% of my suspension, radials are ready and my local kroger is pumping E at 85%. If I can hit a 9.40 I'll drop the mic and walk away happy with my baby D1 :)

Sponsored

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
I have had my D1SC for a little over 3 years now I think. Love it! Easy to install, easy to maintain, makes more than enough steam to smash 99% of folks on the road. I've only lost to twin cars from a roll which is why I am even considering twins and building a short block.

For now though I am going for the Procharger 1/4 mile record on the forum which looks to be a 9.6. Trans is built, Circle D converter is on order, BMR = 90% of my suspension, radials are ready and my local kroger is pumping E at 85%. If I can hit a 9.40 I'll drop the mic and walk away happy with my baby D1 :)
@80FoxCoupe and me have a bet going for first one to 9.40! Want in LilPony? All corn powered, all bmr goodies, P1SC1-P1X-D1SC:whew:

Edit: whoops I looked back our bet is first to 148 mph. 9.40 sounds nice too!

OP
OP
Wolvee

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Are you guys full interior street weight cars?

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
Are you guys full interior street weight cars?
All the way. 4,000 lbs or bust! LOL Only weight I've dropped from factory is bigs and littles, and exhaust sort of. Gonna scale it tomorrow maybe for curiosity.

sdiver68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1 10R80 Vert
Vehicle Showcase
They dont discount much, even during Holiday sales. Beefcake Specials are the best deal but dont expect discount from there.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Back when I purchased my previous set up (P1SC, Stage 2 IC upgrade) from Beefcake, it was during Christmas and they ran $250 off the kit as a promotion. That is about as good as it gets with the Procharger discounts. As previously mentioned, Beefcake will give you a solid price if you direct message him, and that is as good as it gets from personal experience, and I shopped around.

Sponsored

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
@80FoxCoupe and me have a bet going for first one to 9.40! Want in LilPony? All corn powered, all bmr goodies, P1SC1-P1X-D1SC:whew:

Edit: whoops I looked back our bet is first to 148 mph. 9.40 sounds nice too!
80foxcoupe vs jayrod vs lilpony. First to 9.4x or 148 gets a bottle of sippin whiskey from each of the other 2...

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo

I won't race this guy again. He was throwing parts off his car to keep me from passing him. (True story) :giggle:

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox

Diablomatt went 9.44 at 144 on a p1sc.