drewzh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, Magnetic Grey, Magneride
Vehicle Showcase
Purchased a new blank deck lid and then drilled the holes and fitted the GT Emblem
Nice. That's what I should have done instead of trying to stick it on and failing miserably (it kept popping up away from the adhesive).
Sponsored

Damo66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Nice. That's what I should have done instead of trying to stick it on and failing miserably (it kept popping up away from the adhesive).
I also used the metal retaining clips that came with the badge just in case the adhesive is not up to the job.

Damo66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Ordered this kit bit of an impulse buy so not sure what it will look like.

https://lightingtrendz.com/collecti...ord-mustang-drl-boards?variant=14484237451321

Next problem is finding someone to fit it, anyone got any ideas on that?? Really like the idea of having sequential indicators at the front to match the Exotic Pony sequential indicators i am having fitted next Friday to the rear lights.
Having fitted? I’m sure they just literally plug in between the existing rear lamp plugs? 5 minutes job easy to do at home.

Sponsored

Damo66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Having fitted? I’m sure they just literally plug in between the existing rear lamp plugs? 5 minutes job easy to do at home.
No the lights need to be taken apart as the LED Boards are completely replaced and i don't fancy doing that.

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
No the lights need to be taken apart as the LED Boards are completely replaced and i don't fancy doing that.
Can the person taking the rear lights apart not fit the impulse purchase to the front lights then?

Damo66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Can the person taking the rear lights apart not fit the impulse purchase to the front lights then?
In the words of Homer Simpson "Doh!!" yes of course why didn't i think of that, i will ask them when i am there :like:

GW65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT auto convertible
Adjusted the AFE Bias to bring the trip computer more in line with real MPG (was over-reading by 7-8%).

Bullitt66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
MOT passed. 27k miles, no issues or advisories :thumbsup:

Dealer managed to chip the paint and disputes it:thumbsdown:

Sponsored

Damo66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Well i went to JW Racing in Luton on Friday to have the Exotic Pony Mods sequential tail light kit fitted, the day turned into a bit of a disaster, as it is 70 miles from where i live i had to sit and wait for 7 hours!! Job should of taken 2 to 4 hours but ended up taking so long as there was a problem with one of the original Ford LED Boards, it was working fine up until the install and as it is the outer most board it is not replaced by this modification, but as you can see from the video it is now not working. Fair play to JW Racing as they have ordered a new light from Ford and will replace it when it arrives free of charge, but all in all not a good day.

Now fixed.

Last edited:

Alfa Male

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Giulia
Well i went to JW Racing in Luton on Friday to have the Exotic Pony Mods sequential tail light kit fitted, the day turned into a bit of a disaster, as it is 70 miles from where i live i had to sit and wait for 7 hours!! Job should of taken 2 to 4 hours but ended up taking so long as there was a problem with one of the original Ford LED Boards, it was working fine up until the install and as it is the outer most board it is not replaced by this modification, but as you can see from the video it is now not working. Fair play to JW Racing as they have ordered a new light from Ford and will replace it when it arrives free of charge, but all in all not a good day.

Are these not plug n play on the facelift models too ?

I’ve got these fitting to mine and it took 15mins to install

Damo66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Are these not plug n play on the facelift models too ?

I’ve got these fitting to mine and it took 15mins to install
No you have to open up the lights and remove two of the three led boards and also swap out the control module inside the light.

Benno2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT - TripleYellow \ Black stripes
Today’s mod.......

Ford Performance mats

Not 100% sold on them just yet - maybe they need the stripes a diff colour :idea:

Benno

B2B980AA-0102-43CA-BF85-22C0B6AFFA45.jpeg
:thumbsdown: Poxy plastic stripe has come loose

D3EC3D77-A642-4BBD-B84A-065D799E5DEB.jpeg

On the plus side, it gives me the impetus to investigate getting yellow stripes........

Benno

Benno2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT - TripleYellow \ Black stripes
Damn good wash, dry && QD ready for tomorrow’s mods at GT101 :like: And fitted the SpeedForm headlight covers :sunglasses:

03884-ADA-1-F4-F-4-FF3-A929-412-D6-E2-EA2-C0.jpg

Benno
Sponsored