bsenbay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Berk
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Hello everyone,

I am currently trying to shop around for a catback exhaust for my 2019 Bullitt and have been having a hard time since I haven’t been able to find anyone who’s had an exhaust installed on their Bullitt. I love the sound as it is but I definitely want it as loud as possible I have been looking at the CORSA catback system with the x mid pipe. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
If you're replacing the catback then you can listen to any GT exhaust as it will sound the same. The mufflers are what make the signature sound and since you're replacing them it will sound like any other GT with a catback after.

AmericanV8Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP, 2016 Corvette C7 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone,

I am currently trying to shop around for a catback exhaust for my 2019 Bullitt and have been having a hard time since I haven’t been able to find anyone who’s had an exhaust installed on their Bullitt. I love the sound as it is but I definitely want it as loud as possible I have been looking at the CORSA catback system with the x mid pipe. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Loud as possible without going with catless LTHs and straight pipes or dumps? Corsa xtreme catback is your best bet. Or Borla Ataks catback for a "lower" tone. There may be other "louder" combos or systems out there, but these are PLENTY loud with the added bonus of having 0 drone (which many other loud exhausts definitely suffer from). I went the Corsa route for my '16, which made Corsa gain a life-long customer. + it seems like you live in CA 9like me), so you'll still be able to pass SMOG and get into trouble with the BS new "loud exhaust" laws.

Heartlessssss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
If the Bullitt has active exhaust then go with the corsa active. Sounds like an Xtreme in track but is silent in quiet mode, I love mine

Sponsored

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
As above , save your money and remove Centre resonator and replace with x or h pipe.
I have a buddy who removed the resonator on his 18 with the active exhaust...put a h pipe. He regrets it a bit . Way too loud! I havnt heard it.

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
Hello everyone,

Did a mrt h pipe...plenty loud with the fa tory exhaust.

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
Did a mrt h pipe...plenty loud with the fa tory exhaust.
I have about 1700 mi on the car now. The bullitt with the active exhaust and the h pipe installed sounds perfect. Quite loud! Deep powerfull v8 sound.
My 15 had borlas with a x pipe. Sounded nice.....but not as good as this factory active. I would save your money for other mods....just replace the resonator.

Sponsored

cib24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mazda RX-7 Type RS
The Bullitt active exhaust must have different mufflers to the standard GT active exhaust system because it sounds different, right? And it sounds glorious.

Quiet mode revved is near 100 db

Sport is like 113db and Track is over 115db.

How much louder do you really want to go? It's already loud enough to hear the car coming from like a mile away.

Chente04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
The Bullitt active exhaust must have different mufflers to the standard GT active exhaust system because it sounds different, right? And it sounds glorious.

Quiet mode revved is near 100 db

Sport is like 113db and Track is over 115db.

How much louder do you really want to go? It's already loud enough to hear the car coming from like a mile away.
Till i cant hear the wife sitting next to me lol.

Exhaust has always been the first mod i do to my cars. Last 2 cars had Borla Atak, but since these already have thier own unique muffler, might go the MRT H Pipe route. Then get some LTH in a year or so.

cib24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mazda RX-7 Type RS
Unsilenced H pipe or X pipe then. Adds 8-10 dB.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
Hello everyone,

Hey. I just bought a 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 and I was looking to upgrade my exhaust. But, I want the exhaust I install to be the best for when I install a Super Charger or Turbo system next year. So I do Not want to back up. It has to be Dyno Proven/tested. What did you go with?
Thanks
Sponsored