Denver area race fuel at the pump

Ltsrock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350r Lightning Blue
Does anyone in the Denver area know where we can buy hi octane fuel at local gas stations? I'm aware of fuel at High Plains Raceway but would like to know if any local stations sell it.
If so, please post up
Sponsored

MustangGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 401A 6M Ruby Red
Does anyone in the Denver area know where we can buy hi octane fuel at local gas stations? I'm aware of fuel at High Plains Raceway but would like to know if any local stations sell it.
If so, please post up
Bandimere is another option but not aware of any stations. And just a handful have E85.

OP
OP

Ltsrock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
Bandimere is another option but not aware of any stations. And just a handful have E85.
Yes Bandimere is another place but largely inconvenient for me anyway. Heck if I show up at a track, I'm likely to participate. My car is not intended to be a drag racer by me or Ford, but tons of fun on a road course.

Back in the day, not so long ago there were a handful of local stations that sold hi octane pump gas, I'm hoping there are still a few around. My car is not tuned for E85 and I'm not planning to get a tune and likely void my warranty.

Thx for posting up

MustangGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes Bandimere is another place but largely inconvenient for me anyway. Heck if I show up at a track, I'm likely to participate. My car is not intended to be a drag racer by me or Ford, but tons of fun on a road course.

Back in the day, not so long ago there were a handful of local stations that sold hi octane pump gas, I'm hoping there are still a few around. My car is not tuned for E85 and I'm not planning to get a tune and likely void my warranty.

Thx for posting up
Bandimere and High Plains are on my to do list just to see how the car performs. I'll ask around if any of my other car friends know of any stations.

Sponsored

MustangGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Try the www.shocooil.com website for some locations that sell VP race fuel.
Also hearing that Vickery Motorsports sells some but only pumps into cans.

OP
OP

Ltsrock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
Try the www.shocooil.com website for some locations that sell VP race fuel.
Also hearing that Vickery Motorsports sells some but only pumps into cans.

Yes I found VP fuel at Sam Hill Oil co in Brighton. It's in the back behind the fence, you have to check in up front and they'll direct you to the back where someone will dispense the fuel for you. They sell 100 unleaded and 110 leaded
(the 110 is only dispensed into fuel (gas cans) containers). The price was $8.00 gal for the 100 octane, less expensive than HPR @ $10.00 gal

Look up fuel at www.pure-gas.org

Keith

MustangGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes I found VP fuel at Sam Hill Oil co in Brighton. It's in the back behind the fence, you have to check in up front and they'll direct you to the back where someone will dispense the fuel for you. They sell 100 unleaded and 110 leaded
(the 110 is only dispensed into fuel (gas cans) containers). The price was $8.00 gal for the 100 octane, less expensive than HPR @ $10.00 gal

Look up fuel at www.pure-gas.org

Keith
Great link. I'll pass that along. Thx

Rob

OP
OP

Ltsrock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
Hill Petroleum on Ralston Rd and W 58th Ave in Arvada. On the north end of the semi pump island is a pump that sells E85 and Race Fuel.
Thanks for the heads up. I swung by yesterday and checked it out. Planning to fill up on my way out of town for the RMMR in Steamboat this week. 100 octane was currently $8.39
Sponsored