Sponsored

Mustang Has Attracted The Wrong Kind Of Attention!!

Damo66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Well this happened last weekend.

Second time in just over a month, just before i sold my M5 the same thing happened, except this time the one who approaches the car makes sure his head is down so that the cameras i have cannot see his face, they look very similar to the two who took interest in my M5.
Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Little f*ckers. I'd love the opportunity to catch some of these kids in the act & scare the Sh1t out of them. Ratbags

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Well this happened last weekend.

Second time in just over a month, just before i sold my M5 the same thing happened, except this time the one who approaches the car makes sure his head is down so that the cameras i have cannot see his face, they look very similar to the two who took interest in my M5.
Police not doing squat?

OP
OP

Damo66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Little f*ckers. I'd love the opportunity to catch some of these kids in the act & scare the Sh1t out of them. Ratbags
Yes agreed me to, both times this has happened it has been between the hours of 3am to 5am so i might have to set my alarm clock for extra early!! Reported it to the Police and my local neighbourhood watch but not much can be done about it as they cannot be identified.

Sponsored

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Yes agreed me to, both times this has happened it has been between the hours of 3am to 5am so i might have to set my alarm clock for extra early!! Reported it to the Police and my local neighbourhood watch but not much can be done about it as they cannot be identified.
Camera smart enough to ping your phone when "events" happen? I'd be highly motivated to jump out of bed pretty quick if someone was within breathing distance of mine, with an appropriate weapon, probably run out in my pants as well just for the extra added "this guys a psychopath" touch

Pilgrim/uk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
GT Yellow
You wear pants lol

OP
OP

Damo66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Camera smart enough to ping your phone when "events" happen? I'd be highly motivated to jump out of bed pretty quick if someone was within breathing distance of mine, with an appropriate weapon, probably run out in my pants as well just for the extra added "this guys a psychopath" touch
:crackup: Yes like you i would probably just get up, pick up a blunt instrument and run out in my pants that would be enough to scare anybody!!, i think i can set up motion alerts on my phone, i have a Hikvision IP Camera Set up and i have the app on my phone i will have to check.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
You wear pants lol
Avoids the awkward "but why was he naked?" questions, in the event I would have to chase the delinquents down the street.

Pilgrim/uk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
GT Yellow
Go for the full scare wild hair and dawb youself in the celtic blue die and chase them naked
always wish they would produce the magnavolt alarm as in the original robo cop lol

Sponsored

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
were they just hoping the door was unlocked and you'd left some cash in the centre console or something? no equipment or anything to actually try and steal it. weird

OP
OP

Damo66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
were they just hoping the door was unlocked and you'd left some cash in the centre console or something? no equipment or anything to actually try and steal it. weird
I know very weird, i never leave it unlocked especially at night, but anything like this is not what i am sure any of us want, just a pair of opportunist thief's i would imagine.