Sponsored

Canadian 2019 GT350R For Sale At MSRP

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I was recently contacted by a Ford dealership in Canada who I know very well and they are offering their 2019 GT350R at MSRP with a scheduled production date set for the week of June 10th.

This car was ordered in Shadow Black with Black OTT stripes with the other options being exposed CF and a vehicle car cover with the Priority Build Code being "01".

With this only being late April I would suggest that this R model allocation could possibly be spec'd out in various other colors and options but again mere speculation on my part and based on having ordered a few R's in the past.

I would also suggest that R model production numbers for the 2019MY may be the lowest of all production years aside from the 2015MY and have also heard rumors that the 2019MY will be the last year for the R model as we know it today therefore suggest that this is a terrific opportunity for someone.

Anyone from the Great White North that is interested in this opportunity please send me a PM after which time we can go from there.

:)
Sponsored

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
There is a 2020MY GT350 for sure but I do agree that 2019MY production will be low.

OP
OP
PP0001

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
There is a 2020MY GT350 for sure but I do agree that 2019MY production will be low.
Agreed regarding the 2020MY GT350 continuing on but my understanding is that the 2019MY is the last for the R model especially with the FPC engine going away.

:wink:

Scoobs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 MG GT350 sold, 2019 MG GT350R KR569
I've been holding off posting for about 24 hours because I am still in a state of disbelief, but I can confirm that I have obtained a '19 R at MSRP thanks to PP0001. When I saw the post on Thursday I thought there was no harm in responding to the post but I doubted that I would be the first to do so. As it turned out I was the first to respond and PP0001 was kind enough to provide me with the dealer info. Early Friday morning I phoned the dealership contact I had been given who confirmed that the R was definitely being sold at MSRP and the car was still available if I wanted it. They have since confirmed that the car has been secured for me and I will be calling back in on Monday to discuss making any possible changes to the order, although they could not guarantee that any changes to the existing order would be accepted by Ford at this point. Right now the car is configured as mentioned by PP0001 in his original post, and if it cannot be changed and stays that was I shall still be very happy.

I am extremely grateful to PP0001 for giving me this opportunity and can say that I have spoken to PP0001 several times on the phone and he is an extremely knowledgable auto enthusiast who goes above and beyond in helping his fellow enthusiasts. He has even offered to provide needed info regarding shippers when the time comes. You are a true gentleman sir and I thank you !!

And FYI if you see another post like this from PP0001 jump on it, its the real deal.

Sponsored

Onyx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R, Acura RDX
Congratulations! you are going to love it, I was tempted but the wife said you have one, get something different as variety is the spice of life. Enjoy and yes PP0001 is no joke and has the contacts to get the deal done if he says its available it is! Please get us some pics when you take delivery.

vancouver_voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
Congrats! Its amazing the world we live in today with the access of internet and the kindness of other people.

OP
OP
PP0001

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I've been holding off posting for about 24 hours because I am still in a state of disbelief, but I can confirm that I have obtained a '19 R at MSRP thanks to PP0001. When I saw the post on Thursday I thought there was no harm in responding to the post but I doubted that I would be the first to do so. As it turned out I was the first to respond and PP0001 was kind enough to provide me with the dealer info. Early Friday morning I phoned the dealership contact I had been given who confirmed that the R was definitely being sold at MSRP and the car was still available if I wanted it. They have since confirmed that the car has been secured for me and I will be calling back in on Monday to discuss making any possible changes to the order, although they could not guarantee that any changes to the existing order would be accepted by Ford at this point. Right now the car is configured as mentioned by PP0001 in his original post, and if it cannot be changed and stays that was I shall still be very happy.

I am extremely grateful to PP0001 for giving me this opportunity and can say that I have spoken to PP0001 several times on the phone and he is an extremely knowledgable auto enthusiast who goes above and beyond in helping his fellow enthusiasts. He has even offered to provide needed info regarding shippers when the time comes. You are a true gentleman sir and I thank you !!

And FYI if you see another post like this from PP0001 jump on it, its the real deal.
@Scoobs, I am very happy for you and based on our numerous discussions I know that this R model is going to a terrific home.

I can't wait for your initial reaction once you have a chance to put your R model through it paces especially in "Sport Mode" as the aural sound of an R let alone the outstanding performance of this vehicle is very hard to match from a dollar per smile standpoint.

As I mentioned I have been very fortunate to have a few individuals mentor me with respect to the Blue Oval Brand over the last 50 years therefore I feel that it is my duty and responsibility to help others whenever possible regarding all things "Mustang" therefore when an opportunity comes my way I always endeavor to help a true Mustang enthusiast such as yourself.

I will be interested to see what color and stripe options that you finally go with but whatever decision you make it will be an outstanding looking and performing vehicle.

With a scheduled production date for the week of June 10th I would suggest that your R model may possibly be one of the last few R's that come off of the FR assembly line prior to shutdown and retooling later that month or early July.

Looking forward to watching this process all unfold over the next 6 to 8 weeks!

:like::like:
Sponsored

Last edited: