Sponsored

is this the pvc hose? if so, why does it come loose so easy? is it normal?

OP
OP

ecoboost2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
well I found out that the hose while it might resemble the pvc hose, its actually a tube assembly of some sort, I'm going to try to get it click in, the white ring, hopefully it will lock in like it's supposed to. some parts source claim this is a fuel pressure line of some sort , I don't really know.
this is the hose that we're looking at in my original pictures, the hose in this picture came out of a 2016 mustang ecoboost and its on ebay, I'm using it as illustration . the other picture is the actual hose in my car

upload_2019-4-24_7-27-23.png
hose.jpg
Sponsored

Sponsored

War-Machine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1, Shadow Black
I did some digging through the Tasca parts site last night, looking at diagrams for all the different sections for the car. Couldn't find it!
I then searched for "fuel pressure line mustang ecoboost" on the web (as indicated on one of your posts), and was able to find that part.

I previously had an issue with mine not staying snapped in place, possibly from swapping intakes in and out several times.
Had some work done at the dealership, and now its fitting again, so either they replaced it or I'm a dummy lol

OP
OP

ecoboost2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
I did some digging through the Tasca parts site last night, looking at diagrams for all the different sections for the car. Couldn't find it!
I then searched for "fuel pressure line mustang ecoboost" on the web (as indicated on one of your posts), and was able to find that part.

I previously had an issue with mine not staying snapped in place, possibly from swapping intakes in and out several times.
Had some work done at the dealership, and now its fitting again, so either they replaced it or I'm a dummy lol
yeah I figured that it was the fuel pressure line. I'm going to replace mine

BoostedMTBer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Premium
ok then, the hose we're looking it isn't the pcv.
It's what people often refer to as the clean side PCV, but what you are looking at is the crankcase ventilation tube

upload_2019-4-26_13-32-3.png

OP
OP

ecoboost2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
It's what people often refer to as the clean side PCV, but what you are looking at is the crankcase ventilation tube

people refer to it as the fuel pressure line for some reason, I dunno.

OP
OP

ecoboost2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)

does it illustrate how to disconnect the pcv clean side tube from the other end (not the end the that connects to the air intake)

War-Machine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1, Shadow Black

Duuuuude...... I had a code at one point after swapping in the FP GT350 intake and the Airaid tube that said "crankcase ventilation disconnected" or something fairly close. Never could figure out what it was talking about, but it was when that piece wasn't staying snapped in place.

Thank you for finally illuminating that for me!
Sponsored