• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New York OEM GT350 CALIPERS FOR SALE

OP
OP
LIGHTNING350

LIGHTNING350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 shelby Gt350
Vehicle Showcase
@BLKMGK350

With that said I forgive easily . So if your still interested in the calipers - maybe we can make a deal. Lol
Sponsored

Last edited:

sagonzal2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 350
Yeah , sounds like a great deal, especially since no core charge is being applied and they are priced way below what is the going rate for these calipers.

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2018 SHELBY GT350 LEAD FOOT GREY

Last edited:

5.0yote

AKA Bananana & 3.7Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Are you providing just the calipers front and rears? Or are you providing the slide pins, pads and rotors too?

OP
OP
LIGHTNING350

LIGHTNING350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 shelby Gt350
Vehicle Showcase
Are you providing just the calipers front and rears? Or are you providing the slide pins, pads and rotors too?
This would be just for the calipers - no hardware is included or pads. Thanks ....

Sponsored

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2018 SHELBY GT350 LEAD FOOT GREY
Change your mind ? Lol
Hahaha....I was thinking out loud. I want red calipers. Option would be to haggle with you and get yours, have them powder coated red then swap them out. Or just get mine painted red. I don't really want to mess with taking them about and bleeding ect ect ect. Not sure it's kosher to paint the calipers either. If this was a 5.0 GT then yeah...paint them. But a Shelby.....hmmmmmmm

There. that was my thought. lol

OP
OP
LIGHTNING350

LIGHTNING350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 shelby Gt350
Vehicle Showcase
Hahaha....I was thinking out loud. I want red calipers. Option would be to haggle with you and get yours, have them powder coated red then swap them out. Or just get mine painted red. I don't really want to mess with taking them about and bleeding ect ect ect. Not sure it's kosher to paint the calipers either. If this was a 5.0 GT then yeah...paint them. But a Shelby.....hmmmmmmm

There. that was my thought. lol
Make me an offer via private message if your interested. Maybe we can work a deal.
Thanks man

OP
OP
LIGHTNING350

LIGHTNING350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 shelby Gt350
Vehicle Showcase
*****SOLD*****
THANK YOU

Svxpert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Izack
Vehicle(s)
1992 subaru svx
Great seller! Im in California and he got them in the mail within the hour of me paying for them! Great communication and made me feel confident in buying them from him!!

OP
OP
LIGHTNING350

LIGHTNING350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 shelby Gt350
Vehicle Showcase
Great seller! Im in California and he got them in the mail within the hour of me paying for them! Great communication and made me feel confident in buying them from him!!
Thanks man - appreciate the shout out. Was a pleasure doing the deal with you. Great luck on your build and do send me the link to follow it via text when you get a chance.
Sponsored