Rumor: GT500 BASE MSRP is 67k

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
If you want it now, you may have to pay an ADM. If you don’t want to pay over MSRP then wait a year or two. Or get a used one.

It is that simple.
I do not like ADMs and I will not pay one.
However I may have to wait a couple years.

You can’t have everything perfect in this world.
Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
You mean like when gas prices go up and people complain. You think people will go days without buying gas?
Apples vs. Oranges, gas is a requirement [in modern civilization], a new GT500 is a desire. ADMs prey on desire, not need. :)

Dealers know people want this car. They know there’s an ass for every seat. You may not pay the ADM. But someone will crack and jump on it just to get their hands on one.
Right on, which was his point, and mine, and apparently yours :D

Concrete GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Ruby Red Vert
You mean like when gas prices go up and people complain. You think people will go days without buying gas?

Let’s say every citizen stops buying gas for a week. Sure it’ll hurt the oil industry. And they’ll lower the prices. Until you buy again anyhow.

Dealers know people want this car. They know there’s an ass for every seat.
You may not pay the ADM. But someone will crack and jump on it just to get their hands on one.

I’m not ashamed to admit that I paid adm on both of my GT350/R. I paid $5k over on my 16 track pack and $10k over on my 18 R.

I wouldn’t pay over $10k on the top GT500 model.

Dealers in my area (Detroit - Ann Arbor) are still asking up to $25k adm on 19 R’s.
I think 5-10K on the R's is pretty normal from what I've heard after the initial rush back in 2016. Hopefully the base model GT500's will be in that range off the bat. I'm pretty sure any of the CF Track package cars will carry 20K plus.

Pretty sure you are right about people jumping in at higher ADM's too. There has just been way too much build up over the last 3 or 4 years, even more than with the GT350 and it took us a long while to even see any down here in Central Florida.

Concrete GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Ruby Red Vert
gas is a requirement [in modern civilization], a new GT500 is a desire.
Enough with that kind of talk man....This is the internet where I can rationalize anything I want :)

Sponsored

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
I talked to my dealer's manager this past Sunday when I brought my 350 in for the engine issue (another thread) and he knows I been looking at the GT500. He told me with a giggle and smile on his face that some smuck...yes he said that, is willing to pay 150k for the GT500 and has already drop a 30k deposit. He looked and laugh saying um..yeah am I supposed to turn that down ? He told me thay do not know what they will charge in ADM's and he made the 150k up to get rid of the guy...but alas, it did not. So yeah what can you do in the face of that ?

Rothgray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Find a small market dealer with an allocation, and offer them MSRP to $5k over. They may take it. Because usually what will happen is, larger market dealers will offer them $5k over for their car, and sell for $10-15k over.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
I talked to my dealer's manager this past Sunday when I brought my 350 in for the engine issue (another thread) and he knows I been looking at the GT500. He told me with a giggle and smile on his face that some smuck...yes he said that, is willing to pay 150k for the GT500 and has already drop a 30k deposit. He looked and laugh saying um..yeah am I supposed to turn that down ? He told me thay do not know what they will charge in ADM's and he made the 150k up to get rid of the guy...but alas, it did not. So yeah what can you do in the face of that ?
Is that in Florida?

Kurac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Find a small market dealer with an allocation, and offer them MSRP to $5k over. They may take it. Because usually what will happen is, larger market dealers will offer them $5k over for their car, and sell for $10-15k over.
This is what happened with the GT350’s early on.
I didn’t pay ADM on my ‘16 350 Track Pack April of ‘16. I didn’t pay ADM on my ‘17 R June of ‘17.
I want to know who pays ADM on this ugly turd....especially when the revolutionary C8 is around the corner.

Sponsored

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
According to his Instagram, everyone was saying the same price and they apparently mentioned it over the loud speaker. For whatever that’s worth.
According to his personal social media account. LOL

Announcing the price over loudspeaker at some outing...

Dude. There would be a press release first. And it would be widely reported by now.

He is a shammer.

And no one walks in to lock down a GT500 and walks out with a 350. sorry but he is full of.. something. And it isn’t facts.

chill66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500
My dealer heard from his rep today and said the program opens up in 2 weeks! I guess we’ll know then!

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
I didn’t pay ADM on my ‘16 350 Track Pack April of ‘16. I didn’t pay ADM on my ‘17 R June of ‘17.
I want to know who pays ADM on this ugly turd....especially when the revolutionary C8 is around the corner.
Ugly turd....????????

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Is that in Florida?
Offer of $150K? Yeah, that's probably Miami :D
Yes sadly it's good ol Miami Florida. This particular dealer deals a lot with cars going to South America...so it's no surprise. In truth It's Miami...Lambo's Ferrari's Porsche's, Lotus...Hell I saw 2 Bugatti's yesterday. Dime a dozen here.

Dominator961

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350R
Who gives a fuck about the gay ass vett wanna be. Tell me who GM copied designing the new vett.
Sponsored