OP
OP
Tickdoc

Tickdoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 bullitt
Weather is warming and I’m back to back up my initial claim...it is just the best damn car ever. My wife hates it. So much that my “my mode” is now programmed with the exhaust in quiet mode or, what I like to call “broke mode”. That just makes me love it more.

I thought once I got used to the car a bit I would cool on changing from sport or drag mode and spend most of my time in normal mode, but nope, I instinctively find myself in drag mode most of the time.

More than six months in and I still come home with the biggest smile on my face from driving this car. Is it perfect? No, not by many of the usual metrics, but what is amazing is that none of the shortcomings are bigger than the whole of just how great a car this is.
Sponsored

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Warm sunny weekend upon us. Thinking where I am going to go...hmmmmm

Durthol

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Premium & Elite, HP, Recaros, Tremec
So much that my “my mode” is now programmed with the exhaust in quiet mode or, what I like to call “broke mode”. That just makes me love it more.
Yeah, I've done the same thing: "My Mode" is "My Wife's Mode" for when she needs to drive -- normal suspension, comfort steering, quiet exhaust. To her credit, she doesn't hate the car at least -- I'll settle for mere tolerance, given how glad she is that I love it.

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Yeah, I've done the same thing: "My Mode" is "My Wife's Mode" for when she needs to drive -- normal suspension, comfort steering, quiet exhaust. To her credit, she doesn't hate the car at least -- I'll settle for mere tolerance, given how glad she is that I love it.
It's a cross many of us have to bear.....but well worth it......My wife hasn't driven it yet, and probably one reason I haven't replaced the clutch spring, hoping I mean thinking she may find it to hard when she does drive it trhis summer, which she has threatened to do......
Sponsored