GT PP Level 2 Ordered 2/18/19, Blend 3/27, ETA Delivery 4/15

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
I ordered a base GT, PP2, 301A, Vel Blue, Recaros. Order to est'd. delivery about 60 days like my dealer told me.

Shown In Production.

All info is on Ford's delivery tracker. FYI for people who are interested in ordering/tracking. Love the Green window sticker

We shall see.
Sponsored

O.L.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joël
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost NFG
Do you have your priority code? 60 days from order to pickup seems like a fairytale. From what I've seen here, 60 days would be more order to build + time for delivery. 90-120 days would be more accurate unless you have a priority code of 01.

OP
OP
Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Do you have your priority code? 60 days from order to pickup seems like a fairytale. From what I've seen here, 60 days would be more order to build + time for delivery. 90-120 days would be more accurate unless you have a priority code of 01.
10. But very high volume dealer with many allocations, and I bought a 2018 RS from them last year.

Anyways, with a Blend date of 3/27 on the window sticker, what does it matter?

O.L.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joël
Vehicle(s)
Well, I'm very happy for you. Probably your dealer had one already on order and they changed it to put like the one you ordered. Because usually it takes longer from order to build. Congrats!

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
Well, I'm very happy for you. Probably your dealer had one already on order and they changed it to put like the one you ordered. Because usually it takes longer from order to build. Congrats!
Hey! Sounds like I ordered almost the same car this was back on September 3 the car is now built and on the way to the dealer expected to be delivered this week only a six-month wait hot damn

Sponsored

O.L.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joël
Vehicle(s)
Must be because of the Sport Cup 2 tires that are on the PP2. They are reported to crack under cold weather. That's why they aren't build in winter.

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
On February 18, they were setting up the production schedule for the week of April 15, so something outside the normal chain seems likely. With a priority of 10, it would appear that they either:
  1. had one in the queue already with the options you wanted
  2. found another dealer with one in the queue optioned as you want and effected a swap, or
  3. called in a favor and managed to get changes made to one they already had going.

Works out nicely from your perspective.

OP
OP
Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
On February 18, they were setting up the production schedule for the week of April 15, so something outside the normal chain seems likely. With a priority of 10, it would appear that they either:
  1. had one in the queue already with the options you wanted
  2. found another dealer with one in the queue optioned as you want and effected a swap, or
  3. called in a favor and managed to get changes made to one they already had going.

Works out nicely from your perspective.
Yes sir - very happy. They are very high volume (usually 120 - 130 mustangs on the lot at any given time).

Sponsored
OP
OP
Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Hey! Sounds like I ordered almost the same car this was back on September 3 the car is now built and on the way to the dealer expected to be delivered this week only a six-month wait hot damn
Enjoy and post pics. Just in time for nice weather.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
OP
OP
Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)

1bads550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT pp, 17 Fiesta ST, 17 Focus ST, 03 Mustang GT
Ya lucky you for sure, I ordered Jan 28.. wasn’t effected by the steering wheel shortage and am finally getting built a day after you 3/28 with a delivery date of 4/19 and was a priority code 01

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Sunrise Fontana CA
Do they supply Mustangs for the entire state? You would think with that many on the lot you would get a big discount. Did the quantity sitting on the lot help or hurt you when you ordered?
Sponsored