Sammy123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sammy
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10 speed Auto
Hi,

Does anyone know of a good Ford tech/dealer in Orlando? This would be someone that understands the modding community, maybe does jobs on the side rather than at the dealer, and if work does need to be done at the dealer can get a good price for you.

Usually you find the person first, then go to the dealer he works for. I knew someone like this that worked at Greenway Dodge when I had my Hellcat, an SRT tech that installed my pullies, injectors, etc.. on the side (but actually did it after hours at the dealership with his tools). Also got some warranty work covered despite the mods.

Wondering if such a persons exists in the Ford circle in Orlando, I would go to that person and the dealer he works for.

In my case, I'm leaning towards the Roush Phase 1 kit and even though I can go anywhere, would rather find a ford tech/dealer that's mod friendly above the rest.
Sponsored

solodogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Good luck! I've had horrible luck with Mullinax and Prestige techs breaking more than they fix. Sun State advisors gave such a bad vibe that I never got a chance to deal with their technicians. Peacock (Don Reid) was just ok, tech seemed to know what he was doing but left a bunch of trim bolts out and forgot to perform a relearn on the misfire correction system after replacing a crank balancer. I would LOVE to find someone that's trustworthy, at the dealer or on the side either one, as I just don't care to mess with my own cars much anymore.

OP
OP
Sammy123

Sammy123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sammy
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10 speed Auto
Good luck! I've had horrible luck with Mullinax and Prestige techs breaking more than they fix. Sun State advisors gave such a bad vibe that I never got a chance to deal with their technicians. Peacock (Don Reid) was just ok, tech seemed to know what he was doing but left a bunch of trim bolts out and forgot to perform a relearn on the misfire correction system after replacing a crank balancer. I would LOVE to find someone that's trustworthy, at the dealer or on the side either one, as I just don't care to mess with my own cars much anymore.

Wow that bad? lol. Well if I do find anyone like my old SRT tech, I'll update this.

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2018 SHELBY GT350 LEAD FOOT GREY
I'm interested in knowing this is as well Or an independent authorized by Ford.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
If you can't find a dealer LaMotta does really good work. If I still had my stang I would only go to them.

Sponsored

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2018 SHELBY GT350 LEAD FOOT GREY
Hi,

Does anyone know of a good Ford tech/dealer in Orlando? This would be someone that understands the modding community, maybe does jobs on the side rather than at the dealer, and if work does need to be done at the dealer can get a good price for you.

Usually you find the person first, then go to the dealer he works for. I knew someone like this that worked at Greenway Dodge when I had my Hellcat, an SRT tech that installed my pullies, injectors, etc.. on the side (but actually did it after hours at the dealership with his tools). Also got some warranty work covered despite the mods.

Wondering if such a persons exists in the Ford circle in Orlando, I would go to that person and the dealer he works for.

In my case, I'm leaning towards the Roush Phase 1 kit and even though I can go anywhere, would rather find a ford tech/dealer that's mod friendly above the rest.
I found that Ralph at Palm Coast Ford and Bri is the service writer. Both are reliable and fits what you are looking for. This is who I took my 350 to for the engine replacement.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
If you can't find a dealer LaMotta does really good work. If I still had my stang I would only go to them.
I 2nd LaMotta performance. Jake works on my GT500 and GT350.

Last night, wife and I jumped in GT350 to go up to Ace Cafe for Ford night. Went to release E Brake and no tension was on it. Wife has been driving it since she totoled her car last week. I asked what happened and she thought it was normal.

She took GT350 to Mullinax in Apopka as we live around the corner. They made an appointment for NEXT TUESDAY. I asked her to take it to Jake. She got there, Jake put car on Rack, found E brake bolt had backed out and he tightened it up and she came home.

Love LaMotta.....

bluefirestarter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue Mustang GT PP1 401a
Don't go to Jarrett Gordon in Davenport for any type of service. Took my Escape for an oil change they didn't put the dipstick in all the way and splashed oil all over the engine bay. Had a service guy come out and laugh at my Mustang for being a 4 cylinder then he threatened my warranty because I had an intake on it.

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Streetfighter Q850 NEED FOR GREEN, 2016 Focus RS (frozen white), 2016 Focus RS (stealth grey), 2014 Ford F150 Crewcab, 2015 Porsche Boxter GTS, 2013 Mercedez Benz ML350, 2003 Mercedes Benz C32AMG, 1989 Honda CRX Si Turbo
A little out from you but Weikert Ford in Lake Wales is good. Lethal Performance buys their cars there.
Sponsored