Sponsored

What's your blend date if you're waiting for a steering wheel?

Ikzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019 EU spec
I have downloaded/viewed my window sticker everyday since 2/22/2019, the first day I was able to download/view my window sticker. I know you have read every word I have written in all my posts, so you know that my date has changed only four times. If I figured correctly, there have been a lot more than 4 days between 2/22/2019 and 3/17/2019. I track and download/view my window sticker daily.

I'm not saying I'm right, I'm saying it is a theory a WAG.
Honestly I missed the part when you say that you view it daily: my mistake.

Btw mine changed every day I viewed it and every time was that day. It can be a coincidence at this point but one thing is sure: it never "passed" the present day.

Strange...
Sponsored

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Honestly I missed the part when you say that you view it daily: my mistake.

Btw mine changed every day I viewed it and every time was that day. It can be a coincidence at this point but one thing is sure: it never "passed" the present day.

Strange...
Maybe because you are in not in the US the process is different? Once I chat with Ford on Monday I should be able to tell if there is any correlation.

Ikzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019 EU spec
Maybe because you are in not in the US the process is different? Once I chat with Ford on Monday I should be able to tell if there is any correlation.
Or maybe is that I use an external service (someone posted the link in the thread "Window sticker") and you use the official tracking service.
Maybe every time I access the sticker, the site send a request that it's counted as an update and consequently the date is updated.

In your case maybe it's not because you simply view it directly from the original source.

At this point I'm curious...

OP
OP
Zooks527

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
OP
OP
Zooks527

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Or maybe it does have something to do with a state change, because what I didn't notice 5 minutes ago when I went to download the window sticker is that my car is now showing "Awaiting Shipment" on https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/status.

Let's see if it (a) stays that way or (b) can be confirmed by Ford Performance chat tomorrow. The estimated delivery date remains 2/28, and the laughable "18 days" calculation is still there.

EDIT: Ford Performance chat just confirmed the status change.

Sponsored

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I have seen a couple different dates as well. 2/28, 3/4 and now 3/13. Who knows if it means anything, but it is not based on looking at it downloading it or printing it.

Jps920

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer Sport, 2019 GT
Well, I'm not sure what drives it, but it sure isn't status changes.

The date on the bottom the first time I looked at mine was 1/31 (the date I downloaded it to my PC). Looking at it online today, it says 3/13, yet my car is just sitting still at Flat Rock.

The date online is the same whether I go through
or
Weird. The sticker I downloaded before also said 1/31 and today it says 3/13.

Ikzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019 EU spec
Or maybe it does have something to do with a state change, because what I didn't notice 5 minutes ago when I went to download the window sticker is that my car is now showing "Awaiting Shipment" on https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/status.

Let's see if it (a) stays that way or (b) can be confirmed by Ford Performance chat tomorrow. The estimated delivery date remains 2/28, and the laughable "18 days" calculation is still there.

Probably your bet is the correct one.

Bear376

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 EB, 2013 Mustang, 2017 F150SC, 2019 Flex
Vehicle Showcase
At least you get to still see your window sticker. Mine has been unavailable for over a week.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2

Hey hopefully it is not a glitch and it is ready to go!

FPC is open on Sunday's?

Sponsored

hailo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
my window sticker first showed 1/31/19, then 2/28/19 now 3/13/19. I printed each window sticker. I am now at day 5 over the delivery date.

OP
OP
Zooks527

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FPC is open on Sunday's?
I was surprised by that as well. The direct chat link I use at my office only works weekdays 9-5. However, going to the FP website, going to "contact us" and picking chat came up with one that works weekdays to 11pm and weekends during the daytime. Who knew?

1bads550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT pp, 17 Fiesta ST, 17 Focus ST, 03 Mustang GT
Well, I'm not sure what drives it, but it sure isn't status changes.

The date on the bottom the first time I looked at mine was 1/31 (the date I downloaded it to my PC). Looking at it online today, it says 3/13, yet my car is just sitting still at Flat Rock.

The date online is the same whether I go through
or
Do you know which one will post the window sticker sooner or first? My patience is growing thin ( don’t know how u guys have done it waiting so long) and I wanna see my window sticker ASAP lol prob because I don’t know if I’m getting Nav or not. This Monday will be a week from build week

OP
OP
Zooks527

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you know which one will post the window sticker sooner or first? My patience is growing thin ( don’t know how u guys have done it waiting so long) and I wanna see my window sticker ASAP lol prob because I don’t know if I’m getting Nav or not. This Monday will be a week from build week
They're both using the same Ford database, so I would think the ford.com one would be quicker if one is. Typically, the sticker shows up about a week before the scheduled end of the build, so yours should show up some day this week, although that may be as late as Friday.

OP
OP
Zooks527

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When and where do they apply the actual window sticker?
The dealer applies it. Many won't do so on a custom order car and will just give it to you as part of the paperwork so that it doesn't have to be peeled off the window.
Sponsored