Sponsored

What's your blend date if you're waiting for a steering wheel?

1bads550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT pp, 17 Fiesta ST, 17 Focus ST, 03 Mustang GT
I had to pull the plug and bail on my order - dealer found me an almost exact replacement at the same price so I got it today!! I will still keep track of my orphan vehicle and give updates IF something changes.
Any pics?! Would love to see if!

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Now this says my production week is the 25th of this month, but two people said my build date is the 26th specifically.. what does that meen my blend date is? Or I won’t know that untill my window sticker is able to be looked at
84CED947-3FC5-410E-ADCB-F70FA402C14D.png
Your WS will show up about week before the built date. So you should be seeing it something next week.

I am surprised how slow your build is considering you have 01 priority. Yours will take about the same time as mine with priority 10 and I needed to wait an extra couple weeks because it is a PP2.

Pero

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pero
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Fastback Ingot Silver MT82 MagneRide B&O
And still no VIN?
No, still no VIN!

I wonder how it is possible my dealer's representative can't get VIN from Ford Slovenia?
This is plain unacceptable for me.
But I can't do much about it, I suppose.

Sponsored

1bads550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT pp, 17 Fiesta ST, 17 Focus ST, 03 Mustang GT
Your WS will show up about week before the built date. So you should be seeing it something next week.

I am surprised how slow your build is considering you have 01 priority. Yours will take about the same time as mine with priority 10 and I needed to wait an extra couple weeks because it is a PP2.
Ya me too man, ordered 1/28.. I’m just hoping the 01 priority will make it so I have no more bumps and I will actually get it on the scheduled time at this point. Keep thinking at any point I’m going to check my build page and it will be moved back 2 to 4 more weeks =(

boB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
boB
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
I believe my dealer mentioned something about a Canadian train. Who would that be and where do they unload?
CN has tracks from Chicago to New Orleans but none in NC. The chat line can (usually) tell you what rail yard your car is in and from that you can (usually) tell what RR it is on.

Ikzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019 EU spec
No, still no VIN!

I wonder how it is possible my dealer's representative can't get VIN from Ford Slovenia?
This is plain unacceptable for me.
But I can't do much about it, I suppose.
I don't know really know what to say at this point but I still think that something is wrong with your order because if he has access to blend date and status he must have a VIN too.
Can you at least ask him to show you the VISTA of your order so you will able to verify that the timeline told you is true?

I will send you via PVT a screenshot of my first order to show you what VISTA is.

Pero

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pero
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Fastback Ingot Silver MT82 MagneRide B&O
I don't know really what to say at this point but I still think that something is wrong with your order because if he has access to blend date and status he must have a VIN too.
Can you at least ask him to show you the VISTA of your order so you will able to verify that the timeline told you is true?
Yes, I think so too.
Tomorrow I will visit my dealer personally and ask for VISTA report.

Sponsored

Assh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red GT
The date in the lower border of my window sticker has just changed for the fourth time, to 3/17/2019. I wonder if that means my Mustang has arrived at the NC rail yard and is to now be loaded on a truck? I'm going to hope so.

If my theory holds, there should be one final date change. The date the vehicle arrives at the dealer. I believe this just applies to your internet window sticker, the one on the ford vehicle tracking site. Now the actual window sticker on the car window probably has no date in the lower border, if the sticker is applied at the factory.

When and where do they apply the actual window sticker?

This is all a WAG, anyone else notice their window sticker lower border date change?

boB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
boB
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
The date in the lower border of my window sticker has just changed for the fourth time, to 3/17/2019. I wonder if that means my Mustang has arrived at the NC rail yard and is to now be loaded on a truck? I'm going to hope so.

If my theory holds, there should be one final date change. The date the vehicle arrives at the dealer. I believe this just applies to your internet window sticker, the one on the ford vehicle tracking site. Now the actual window sticker on the car window probably has no date in the lower border, if the sticker is applied at the factory.

This is all a WAG, anyone else notice their window sticker lower border date change?
Interesting theory, the first window sticker I saw was from 1/31/2019, the latest shows 3/13/2019 at which point my Mustang was either in New Boston or Waycross railyards.

Ikzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019 EU spec

As I told you yes it change. It depends on when you download or view it.

If you view it/download it today the date will be 03/17/19. If you view/download it again tomorrow the date will change to 03/18/19. And so on.

The date you saw always changed because it updates every time you view/download it.

Make a try and see...

Assh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red GT
As I told you yes it change. It depends on when you download or view it.

If you view it/download it today the date will be 03/17/19. If you view/download it again tomorrow the date will change to 03/18/19. And so on.

The date you saw always changed because it updates every time you view/download it.

Make a try and see...
I have downloaded/viewed my window sticker everyday since 2/22/2019, the first day I was able to download/view my window sticker. I know you have read every word I have written in all my posts, so you know that my date has changed only four times. If I figured correctly, there have been a lot more than 4 days between 2/22/2019 and 3/17/2019. I track and download/view my window sticker daily.

I'm not saying I'm right, I'm saying it is a theory a WAG.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I have downloaded/viewed my window sticker everyday since 2/22/2019, the first day I was able to download/view my window sticker. I know you have read every word I have written in all my posts, so you know that my date has changed only four times. If I figured correctly, there have been a lot more than 4 days between 2/22/2019 and 3/17/2019. I track and download/view my window sticker daily.

I'm not saying I'm right, I'm saying it is a theory a WAG.
Not sure if your theory is correct, but mine "got stuck" on 3/13/19. I tried a different PC and my wife's phone to make sure it was not a cache thing and it is the same 3/13/19. On the tracker is still says in production. I forgot to check with Ford chat on Friday to see if anything had changed from the previous Friday. I have seen some others here where the tracker is behind and does not stay up to date and then all of a sudden has a big change in timeframe or the car suddenly shows up at the dealer. Only time will tell :-)
Sponsored