Mr. Brutus

Mr. Brutus
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brutus
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby
so I live in a state that requires a front plate, that will certainly not help the aggressive look of the "mouth" to float a plate right in the middle of it :puke:
Sponsored

Freedom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT, '22 Tesla Model 3, '22 F-150 Lightning
so I live in a state that requires a front plate, that will certainly not help the aggressive look of the "mouth" to float a plate right in the middle of it :puke:
Don’t put it on, just pay the fix it ticket or get the undersplitter attachment ones.

OP
OP
Epiphany

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
There are a few companies out there that cater to this very need. In addition, the GT500 will finally be coming with a factory tow hook. The threaded portion that resides in the bumper on the front passenger side will be very similar to that of the Focus RS (for example). So you'll likely be able to do the same thing they do in order to comply with state tag rules.

biminiLX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 and a few others
I was born and raised in Ohio and my performance cars have never had a front plate. Tint is illegal too but Toledo PD just DGAF. Would be a major shame to have a front plate drilled on this car.
-J

Sponsored

BFord1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I kind of dig the sliver one. But, make mine black with no stripes so the front bumper matches.

OP
OP
Epiphany

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It looks just like the silver car, just white. :)
You committed to a color yet buddy?
-J
May sound silly but I'm still waiting to see if the Recaros can be had in black with no white accents, possibly on the Handling Package cars (cloth). If so, that opens up the choices for me to quite a few. If you can only get the Recaros with white accents then I am suddenly more interested in white...

OP
OP
Epiphany

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Apparently it's like asking a woman how much she weighs.

Sponsored

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Don't mean to ask what is probably an obvious answer but what is a tool trial car?
...maybe i didnt do my googles well enough

mavisky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Don't mean to ask what is probably an obvious answer but what is a tool trial car?
...maybe i didnt do my googles well enough
Basically some test builds to make sure all the tooling in the production process is setup and working properly. These will be checked over inside and out by engineers to make sure everything is as it should be before actual production takes place.

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Basically some test builds to make sure all the tooling in the production process is setup and working properly. These will be checked over inside and out by engineers to make sure everything is as it should be before actual production takes place.
Ahh okay that makes sense. Last minute quality check.

Thanks for that!

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
There are a few companies out there that cater to this very need. In addition, the GT500 will finally be coming with a factory tow hook. The threaded portion that resides in the bumper on the front passenger side will be very similar to that of the Focus RS (for example). So you'll likely be able to do the same thing they do in order to comply with state tag rules.
That's pretty cool, great way to avoid hacking up the car ... plus, the off-to-one-sideness kind of gives off an FU vibe :D
Sponsored