Sponsored

Damn the Mustang thing just keeps growing lol

gmupatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT (Orange Fury), 401A, A10, 3.55
The Mustang coupe is a beautiful design and no wonder it is copied! If I had the money, I would buy the BMW. I do not like the new instrument panel design on this current model, though the car is beautiful inside out.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
The Mustang coupe is a beautiful design and no wonder it is copied! If I had the money, I would buy the BMW. I do not like the new instrument panel design on this current model, though the car is beautiful inside out.
If you enjoy leaking oil all over the place and unreliability, go BMW. They're great lease cars otherwise.

If I had to pick from the Euro brands, it would probably be Porsche if I could fit in one.

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
that rear side window and upper body panel surrounding it looks identical. German muscle! Looks amazing. By the time i'd be able to afford it spare parts will be $$$$$$$.

Sponsored

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
Doesn't the GT350 have a similar vent?

gmupatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you enjoy leaking oil all over the place and unreliability, go BMW. They're great lease cars otherwise.

If I had to pick from the Euro brands, it would probably be Porsche if I could fit in one.
Thats cool man. I dont know where this leaking oil all over the place is coming from but you must have experience with that. I can tell you one thing, my 2018 Mustang in 1 year has thrown multiple CEL for misfire, the transmission is showing problems, the 2k rattle is there no matter cold or hot, the interior is making rattles from 5 different places and the fit and finish is mediocre at best. No, I am not comparing it to a 100k+ car but if you are saying that a BMW would be a worst choice comparatively; at this point the Mustang doesn't seem any better. If I had money to buy a 130K 850 BMW, I would have that and maybe a Porsche too :D a guy can dream

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Thats cool man. I dont know where this leaking oil all over the place is coming from but you must have experience with that. I can tell you one thing, my 2018 Mustang in 1 year has thrown multiple CEL for misfire, the transmission is showing problems, the 2k rattle is there no matter cold or hot, the interior is making rattles from 5 different places and the fit and finish is mediocre at best. No, I am not comparing it to a 100k+ car but if you are saying that a BMW would be a worst choice comparatively; at this point the Mustang doesn't seem any better. If I had money to buy a 130K 850 BMW, I would have that and maybe a Porsche too :D a guy can dream
I don't have personal experience but I know plenty of people that have convinced me never to consider owning a BMW. You'll go broke on repairing outside of warranty. If you can afford an 850i, repairs are of little concern.

In 2 years of owning my 17, my engine is bullet proof, my transmission is wonderful after the mods, and I get small rattles when it's cold outside on the interior, but not that bad. My goal was to leave a BMW M3 in the dust because I honestly can't stand them.

Sponsored

boB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
boB
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
I don't have personal experience but I know plenty of people that have convinced me never to consider owning a BMW. You'll go broke on repairing outside of warranty. If you can afford an 850i, repairs are of little concern.

In 2 years of owning my 17, my engine is bullet proof, my transmission is wonderful after the mods, and I get small rattles when it's cold outside on the interior, but not that bad. My goal was to leave a BMW M3 in the dust because I honestly can't stand them.
bmw-mustang.jpg

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
Imitation is the greatest form of flattery

gmupatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Thats good to hear! It seems I must have got one made on a Friday. I am waiting for the weather to warm up so I can tackle the interior noises with some felt material. I love the car, dont get me wrong but I guess when you love something you want it to be as close to perfect as possible. As for beating M3 and M4 cars, I am all for it man! More power to you and your Stang!

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Thats good to hear! It seems I must have got one made on a Friday. I am waiting for the weather to warm up so I can tackle the interior noises with some felt material. I love the car, dont get me wrong but I guess when you love something you want it to be as close to perfect as possible. As for beating M3 and M4 cars, I am all for it man! More power to you and your Stang!
I honestly hope there's some kind of relief for that 2k rpm rattle. I feel for you guys as I almost got a 2018 GT myself. Based on what you stated though with your issues and the transmission, that's not really acceptable to be told "that's normal" when you pay that much. I know these cars aren't going to be perfectly quiet like some Euro sports cars on the interior.

I've got a rattle on the plastic pillar behind my left shoulder I've been meaning to do the same with some material. Hell, my passenger door rubbed on day 1 and had to get it adjusted and fixed. QA leaves a lot to be desired. My Accord was perfect from the factory.

All issues aside, it's hard not to love these cars. The sound is amazing and their response to mods, E85, and boost is just incredible. Mod the hell out of them and they just keep getting better and better!

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Can someone with better photo and computer graphic skills than I do an overlay of a GT and the BMW then a GT350 and the BMW? I think that would be neat to see.
Sponsored