Sponsored

Any discount codes or sale going on for a Vortech V7....

Chopps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
NGuage/Lund remote tune / ID 1050's/ Vortech Plug and Play fuel / Brisk 1 plugs and UPR catch can going on or in the near future ?
I missed all the black Friday sales and trying to wait for another one. Maybe pre summer sale or something.
Any vendors out there wanting to sell a complete package in the next 14 to 30 days ?
Thanks
Sponsored

sdiver68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP1 10R80 Vert
Vehicle Showcase
Figured presidents sale or something.
The Beefcake Specials represent aggressive sale pricing already. Even though I bought mine during Christmas sale, there was no large discount added. When I put together an ala carte package with the sale items (stock kits) and best prices I could find on the remainder, the Beefcake Special was right there.

YMMV, that was my experience.

Sponsored

LethalBlake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Blake
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150
NGuage/Lund remote tune / ID 1050's/ Vortech Plug and Play fuel / Brisk 1 plugs and UPR catch can going on or in the near future ?
I missed all the black Friday sales and trying to wait for another one. Maybe pre summer sale or something.
Any vendors out there wanting to sell a complete package in the next 14 to 30 days ?
Thanks
Give us a shout here, we got you covered with a Lethal package deal www.lethalperformance.com :sunglasses:

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
all you need to do is look at the original beefcake special

don't settle for copycats!

:)
Sponsored