Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
BMR-WAK761 Rear Camber Lockout Kit

BMR is now shipping our S550 Rear Camber Lockout kit! This WAK761 kit is designed with two locations to lock the inboard mount of your camber links in place. We provide an INBOARD position for those who are utilizing the most camber you can get, and an OUTBOARD position that is most commonly used by straight-line enthusiasts, or those who simply want more contact patch to the surface during WOT. We have found that maximizing contact patch allows for better traction and less wheel-hop.

Additionally, BMR goes above and beyond and provides you with new Grade 12.9 Bolts and Class 12 nuts for a MUCH higher 105ftlb torque specification. This ensure the system is LOCKED SOLID as it provides much more clamp in comparison to the OE factory torque spec of 85ftlbs.

The WAK761 kit is recommended for stock, aftermarket fixed and aftermarket adjustable camber links. Check out our new innovative UCA762 Adjustable Camber links as a great addition to these :)

BMR has experienced camber slip on several of our project vehicles, so we developed this system to eliminate that slip and provide you with a more consistent alignment during high loads in cornering or launching at the drag-strip.

*All hardware provided for installation. ADDITIONAL HARDWARE provided for 1000+hp drag strip or competition Road Course applications.

These kits have been tested on the street, road course and drag-strip with GREAT success!

Price: $59.95
- Shipping NOW!

WAK761H_1024.jpg
WAK761R_1024.jpg
Sponsored

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Cool Kelly. Would these be beneficial to maintain the camber angle during cornering - for those of us on lowered ride height with the stock camber arms?

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
Cool Kelly. Would these be beneficial to maintain the camber angle during cornering - for those of us on lowered ride height with the stock camber arms?
Hey sir. These would be beneficial in that scenario, IF you are having issues with the camber losing adjustment.

We also see people having issues with slight movement on the stock links which causes a creaking. I think the stock hardware should have been larger to provide more clamp. When that stock style camber link sleeve sees any compromise in clamp, it will squeak like there is no tomorrow.

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Hey sir. These would be beneficial in that scenario, IF you are having issues with the camber losing adjustment.

We also see people having issues with slight movement on the stock links which causes a creaking. I think the stock hardware should have been larger to provide more clamp. When that stock style camber link sleeve sees any compromise in clamp, it will squeak like there is no tomorrow.
Thanks Kelly. And I can speak to your second point re: the creaking. It has happened to me LOL.

Boone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A Premium Performance Package
Kelly,
Are adjustable camber arms required for 0 camber with this part or are they set up for 0 camber?

Sponsored

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
Kelly,
Are adjustable camber arms required for 0 camber with this part or are they set up for 0 camber?
On lowered cars, you typically need either an adjustable camber link or something like the BMR fixed links to get the camber to a true "0" at static height.

On a stock height car, you can sometimes hit "0" - but each car is slightly different from my experience.

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
Your best solution will be our UCA762 Camber Arms and this kit.

Dave_6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB Mustang GT PP

Thanks Kelly. And I can speak to your second point re: the creaking. It has happened to me LOL.
Just saw this thread and I'm now wondering if this is what I have been hearing from the rear of my car for the past few weeks. I lowered mine last July with the SP080s and the only other thing I've done to the suspension is the BMR cradle lockouts. Be nice if that is what is causing the creak/squeak. Any minor suspension movement causes the noise.

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Just saw this thread and I'm now wondering if this is what I have been hearing from the rear of my car for the past few weeks. I lowered mine last July with the SP080s and the only other thing I've done to the suspension is the BMR cradle lockouts. Be nice if that is what is causing the creak/squeak. Any minor suspension movement causes the noise.
Did you clock your bushings?

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Unfortunately I was never able to.
I'd guess that's why you're hearing this. The bushings are significantly bound up after lowering.

mejohn50

Intergalactic Snail
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mitch
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I’m going to be using the BMR SP763s with stock camber arms. Would these be beneficial in getting the camber back in line after spring install? If so, which hole: inboard or outboard?

Tractor Junk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Spencer
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350R, 16 GT350 FPRS #3, 2014 Boss 302S
I installed these after dropping my cradle for a full suspension replacement in preparation for running TT2 this year. They are manufactured to tighter standards than the cradle, and required a bit of massaging of the stock camber brackets. No big deal, but be aware.

I’m using them with the BMR adjustable camber arms. Haven’t driven the combo yet, but it’s quality stuff.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.