Sponsored

Jussie Smollett: publicity-polictical stunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
Seems agenda driven to me. Who walks around at 2 am in the fridgid cold with a gallon of bleach, a noose looking for a black man?

Why walk all the way home with a noose around your neck, I would think that the symbol of hate it represents would cause me to jerk it off.

Who wears baseball caps over ski mask

Why does the news keep pushing the agenda that Trump is a white supremacists leader and all his followers chant MAGA

The two suspects in video, I Don't see any bleach bottle, I don't see a noose.

Actor is pist because of 7 hour delayed flight from NYC, because it was so cold. Was he in a bad mood? Did he sit near someone that was white and a Trump fan on plane

Why are police spending night and day on this, if like the claims of past stories like this will be proven false and swept under the rug?

I may be very wrong, but this story stinks to me.
Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Right away when I heard about it the story seemed questionable to me as well. I'm not going to pass judgement until there's more information, though.

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
I don't know, but it doesn't add up IMO

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
No, it doesn't add up. They've been looking at this for two weeks with camera footage everywhere and nothing to be found but two guys walking down the sidewalk. I'm holding off as well partly because if I say what I really think, I'll be kicked off this site so fast and hard I'll have an M6G boot print on my *ss for the next 6 months.

Sponsored

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Now that made me chuckle

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Check the latest coming out of Chicago local news.
Chicago PD knew who the "persons of interest" were over a week ago. They are both men of color. One of them is an actor that has previously worked with Smollett. They wre apprehended at the airport - heading to Nigeria. Items, including bleach, were seized at their home. When the PD asked for Smollett's phone records, he downloaded his call records from his phone into a spreadsheet, deleted some numbers and handed the records over. He didn't realize Chicago PD had already gotten a subpoena for his records to his service provider. All they did was investigate the numbers he'd deleted from the records he turned over.

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Check the latest coming out of Chicago local news.
Chicago PD knew who the "persons of interest" were over a week ago. They are both men of color. One of them is an actor that has previously worked with Smollett. They wre apprehended at the airport - heading to Nigeria. Items, including bleach, were seized at their home. When the PD asked for Smollett's phone records, he downloaded his call records from his phone into a spreadsheet, deleted some numbers and handed the records over. He didn't realize Chicago PD had already gotten a subpoena for his records to his service provider. All they did was investigate the numbers he'd deleted from the records he turned over.
Ooops.

This clown should be prosecuted and fined an amount... let's say twice the cost of the wasted police man-hours... and do 6 months in jail for a hate crime.

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still need to wait and see what the deal is here. Still looks and stinks like rotten fish

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang

Sponsored

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Starting to look worse

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Starting to look worse
I wish faking a “hate (thought) crime” was a crime, too, but it’s probably not.

This guy needs to do some time.

OP
OP
Interceptor

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
The news knew this was BS from the start, but they hate Trump so bad all they had to is report it. now in every one's mnd it happened.

Kinda like "hands up don't shoot"

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Just heard a public statement that the TV show/network he’s on will not be dismissing him! F$&@ Hollywood. That’s a f$&@ing joke! Look at the people on the other side of the agenda...axed! WTF. Typical.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.