Sponsored

Black 2020 GT500 Mustang with Colored Emblem Spotted Testing in Dearborn

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
yes, it looks like it was designed by Picasso, an abstract masterpiece on steroids, except it was a peruvian worm farmer, not piccasso , and bath salts not steroids
Sponsored

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't know what this clown is talking about... you're high if you don't think that front end is nearly perfectly symmetrical. I think you need to look up the definition of "symmetry"

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't know what this clown is talking about... you're high if you don't think that front end is nearly perfectly symmetrical. I think you need to look up the definition of "symmetry"
noun, plural sym·me·tries.
the correspondence in size, form, and arrangement of parts on opposite sides of a plane, line, or point; regularity of form or arrangement in terms of like, reciprocal, or corresponding parts.
the proper or due proportion of the parts of a body or whole to one another with regard to size and form; excellence of proportion.
beauty based on or characterized by such excellence of proportion.

man, the way the greens are perfectly mirrored in size, form and corresponding angles; the way the greens perfectly balance the pink.. picasso, pure picasso
wtf.JPG

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
That looks like ass. Symmetrical, but(t) ass.

Dck6tHUV4AAmNMq.jpg

Sponsored

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
noun, plural sym·me·tries.
the correspondence in size, form, and arrangement of parts on opposite sides of a plane, line, or point; regularity of form or arrangement in terms of like, reciprocal, or corresponding parts.
the proper or due proportion of the parts of a body or whole to one another with regard to size and form; excellence of proportion.
beauty based on or characterized by such excellence of proportion.

man, the way the greens are perfectly mirrored in size, form and corresponding angles; the way the greens perfectly balance the pink.. picasso, pure picasso
wtf.JPG
They look the same left and right to me... If you're referring to the shapes being different, then PLEASE show me how every single shape on the front of a mustang is identical.

It's not. Because that would look fucking stupid

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Here, let's try a symmetry exercise here, eagle eye. Tell me what exactly, other than the tow hook mount cover, isn't symmetrical on either side of the yellow line. I mean, I must be blind, because I don't see a damn thing
Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 12.26.19 AM.png

Dominator961

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350R
Here, let's try a symmetry exercise here, eagle eye. Tell me what exactly, other than the tow hook mount cover, isn't symmetrical on either side of the yellow line. I mean, I must be blind, because I don't see a damn thing
He’s obviously blind. I can’t figure his arguments out.

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I think he's trying to say that every shape throughout a car has to be identical in size and form. Imagine how fucking boring a car like that would look... oh wait, it would look something like this
Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 12.36.57 AM.png

Sponsored

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
very true, but somehow still beautiful to jake
show me symmetry in them? symetry is what people find attractive
Beauty is not only symmetry, beauty is in a smooth, cohesive, flowing design, which all of my aforementioned examples grasp quite well
Pretty sure I'm not the one who said what defines beauty is symmetry. Don't throw stones from a glass house, bud

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Also, nice attempt at a digression to avoid explaining what's not symmetrical on the Alfa. Sorry it didn't work bud

rick81721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB H6153
Symmetrical but still butt ugly

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Symmetrical but still butt ugly
Okay..? according to you and the guy who doesn't know what "symmetry" means and tends to forget what he says...

Meanwhile, plenty of sensible people in this thread (and FAR more people outside of the Mustang world) find this to be an extremely attractive car.

The minority always yells the loudest

rick81721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB H6153
Okay..? according to you and the guy who doesn't know what "symmetry" means and tends to forget what he says...

Meanwhile, plenty of sensible people in this thread (and FAR more people outside of the Mustang world) find this to be an extremely attractive car.

The minority always yells the loudest
Automotive aesthetics are personal choice - just like taste in food, music, art, etc. There are no right or wrong answers, and it's silly to assume only "sensible people" like a certain car.

If you love the aesthetics of that Alfa Romeo, then go out and buy one!
Sponsored