rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Good point. And being so close to the new year when they had a push to crack down i could see them pulling some BS like that. I'm stock, so wouldn't have to worry, but don't want to be hassled for hanging. Super lame.

Sideshow BS is really lame, and it sucks they are taking it out good people when they are not involved in any way with that shit.
It was a trend at one point where car guys would try to host a meet at dennys or a mall parking lot etc and its great but when the stupid ricer or some idiot starts revving and burnouts. It ruins it. Now couple of my car buddies would get a quick bite at any restaurant, security automatically calls PD. So were at this point on no point in meeting in big groups better to ride solo or keep the numbers low.
Sponsored

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
I live in Redwood City and did not hear about this. Interesting. Tons of A-holes out there these days, ruin it for the rest of us.
We went to go check it out, It was on IG. Meet at the spot and cruise after. But before we even pulled in couple car guys flagged us to not go so we passed by most of the cars had their hoods up and lots of motorcycle cops waiting to pull other cars. Thank god because i was on slicks and skinnies. and my damn exhaust is too loud lol

GTthree50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Grey 2017 GT350
Hi folks! I just purchased a 2017 Shelby GT350 and it'll arrive in a week so so. I'd love to join if there are any Bay Area meet ups or cruises!
Congratulations on your Shelby! I would like to meet other Bay Area owners too but also not interested in being harassed. Assuming a group of reasonably responsible people it’s hard to believe cops don’t have better things to do. That said I have seen mixed make cruises in my area (South San Francisco) without any shadowing from law enforcement. Must really depend on location.

OP
OP
ace_gt350

ace_gt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ace
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby gt350
Congratulations on your Shelby! I would like to meet other Bay Area owners too but also not interested in being harassed. Assuming a group of reasonably responsible people it’s hard to believe cops don’t have better things to do. That said I have seen mixed make cruises in my area (South San Francisco) without any shadowing from law enforcement. Must really depend on location.
Yeah I am with you on that one. I think if we have a group of <10 from here, we can just meet up and cruise somewhere. Skyline/hwy 9 might be fun.

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
We went to go check it out, It was on IG. Meet at the spot and cruise after. But before we even pulled in couple car guys flagged us to not go so we passed by most of the cars had their hoods up and lots of motorcycle cops waiting to pull other cars. Thank god because i was on slicks and skinnies. and my damn exhaust is too loud lol
Well I’m glad you made it unscathed. CHP has an office right there so....

Last edited:

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
I organize a lot of car shows and events through my car club. You can see the flyers on my IG feed and I post them up on the Bay Area members thread too.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/bay-area-members.83821/

Not to mention a sleepy little facebook page Norcal Mustang 6G on Facebook (no relation to this forum).

A lot of my friends and I do track days and auto-x if your interested...

Congrats on your recent acquisition OP!

ChromaticGrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1
I organize a lot of car shows and events through my car club. You can see the flyers on my IG feed and I post them up on the Bay Area members thread too.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/bay-area-members.83821/

Not to mention a sleepy little facebook page Norcal Mustang 6G on Facebook (no relation to this forum).

A lot of my friends and I do track days and auto-x if your interested...

Congrats on your recent acquisition OP!
I was just looking at some of your events in that thread. Would have tried to go to the bear republic event for sure!

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
I was just looking at some of your events in that thread. Would have tried to go to the bear republic event for sure!
Were starting the planning process for '19's event and we'll have them up soon. Hope to see you out at one of them!

Chs51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
4th here. Im in Santa Cruz. We have a regular Saturday morning cars and coffee from about 7-9am in front of starbucks in the Home Depot shopping center, located just off of highway 1 in Capitola. All makes/models show up. As long as dry i go! We could plan a meet up there one dry saturday, grab some java and then head out on a cruise....
I’m getting my 19 in about a month and would like to join the group.

Chs51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I’d like to join the cruise as wel. I live in Monterey and we have a Cars& Coffee at Labuan Seca from 8 to10 am on Specific Saturday’s. The next meet in Saturday, May 11th. All makes and models are welcome and no hassles from the cops.

Sponsored

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
I’d like to join the cruise as wel. I live in Monterey and we have a Cars& Coffee at Labuan Seca from 8 to10 am on Specific Saturday’s. The next meet in Saturday, May 11th. All makes and models are welcome and no hassles from the cops.
That sounds great. I went to one of the C&C events at Laguna Seca last summer. I was impressed at just how many cars showed up! Maybe we can check in in early May/ late April to make a plan?
Just in case anyone is interested, ill be at my local C&C in Soquel by Starbucks at the Home Depot shopping center this Saturday ( see previous post ) from about 7:45 to 9.

Mike

Last edited:

bay584

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP
I'm looking to get into auto-x. Next event is in Patterson, CA on 23MAR19. Anyone interested?

1966 2+2 289

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
supercharged V8 Jaguar
Hi folks! I just purchased a 2017 Shelby GT350 and it'll arrive in a week so so. I'd love to join if there are any Bay Area meet ups or cruises!
Welcome to the fast side. Their are at least two local organizations you should consider first is the Nor Cal Shelby American Automobile Club. http://www.norcal-saac.org/cal/ They meet in San Jose every month and they have access to many many on track and off track events. These are people that love the Shelby cars and all fast cars. Another is the Diablo Valley Mustang Assoc. dvma.org any mustang owner can join, again lots of meetings and events. DVMA has a car show coming up on June 8th in Brentwood CA , I have entered my car for show $35.00 entry fee. This is not high brow car show, just a bunch of stang nuts who get together to talk about and look at Mustangs. My name is Larry 2018 GT 350 Ruby red with over the top black stripes. hope to see you in Brentwood 6/8/19.

OP
OP
ace_gt350

ace_gt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ace
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby gt350
Hey folks! Just wanted to revive this thread now that the weather is nice. Anyone want to get a bay area meet up, cruise, whatever in the next few weeks? I'm thinking around south bay/silicon valley area ( Maybe around Sunnyvale?)

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
Hey folks! Just wanted to revive this thread now that the weather is nice. Anyone want to get a bay area meet up, cruise, whatever in the next few weeks? I'm thinking around south bay/silicon valley area ( Maybe around Sunnyvale?)
Im in anytime after july 4th...
Sponsored