New member in SF Bay Area

ace_gt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ace
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby gt350
Hi folks! I just purchased a 2017 Shelby GT350 and it'll arrive in a week so so. I'd love to join if there are any Bay Area meet ups or cruises!
Sponsored

ChromaticGrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1
In the SF bay area as well. I'd like to join in on some meet ups.

OP
OP
ace_gt350

ace_gt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ace
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby gt350
I got a PM from another member in the bay area, last night who's interested in meeting up cruising. So it sounds like you would make 3 so far!

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
I got a PM from another member in the bay area, last night who's interested in meeting up cruising. So it sounds like you would make 3 so far!
4th here. Im in Santa Cruz. We have a regular Saturday morning cars and coffee from about 7-9am in front of starbucks in the Home Depot shopping center, located just off of highway 1 in Capitola. All makes/models show up. As long as dry i go! We could plan a meet up there one dry saturday, grab some java and then head out on a cruise....

Sponsored

ChromaticGrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1
Down for a cruise. Would be a bonus if any 2015 - 2017's had aftermarket exhaust i could hear in person :)

SavonRene

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
Down for a cruise. Would be a bonus if any 2015 - 2017's had aftermarket exhaust i could hear in person :)
East Bay Area member here, I would also be down for a meetup/cruise. I’m running a corsa sport catback.

OP
OP
ace_gt350

ace_gt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ace
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby gt350
East Bay Area member here, I would also be down for a meetup/cruise. I’m running a corsa sport catback.
awesome! As soon as the weather clears up, sounds like we already have a good little group!

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
We started a thread here before for meet ups. Its hard to do meet ups these days because of the stupid sideshows that has been happening. CHP and Local PD have been popping hoods and giving tickets left and right. If you guys do a meet up make it a private meet and limit the cars. They just had a meet in Redwood city and all got blocked in. Couple cars got towed and alot of tickets given out. Just a heads up.

OP
OP
ace_gt350

ace_gt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ace
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby gt350
We started a thread here before for meet ups. Its hard to do meet ups these days because of the stupid sideshows that has been happening. CHP and Local PD have been popping hoods and giving tickets left and right. If you guys do a meet up make it a private meet and limit the cars. They just had a meet in Redwood city and all got blocked in. Couple cars got towed and alot of tickets given out. Just a heads up.
Wow what BS! I think more of a quick meet while we grab a coffee and then a cruise would be good.

Sponsored

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Wow what BS! I think more of a quick meet while we grab a coffee and then a cruise would be good.
Yup sucks. Thats why alot of Norcal Mustang6g members havent been out lol. All the sideshows ruined it

ChromaticGrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1
Good point. And being so close to the new year when they had a push to crack down i could see them pulling some BS like that. I'm stock, so wouldn't have to worry, but don't want to be hassled for hanging. Super lame.

Sideshow BS is really lame, and it sucks they are taking it out good people when they are not involved in any way with that shit.

ChromaticGrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1
I would love to hear it in person. I'm east bay, emeryville, el cerrito, pinole area. Also head out to pleasant hill, concord area often.

ChromaticGrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1
Agreed. A few people should be able to fly under the radar for the most part.

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
I live in Redwood City and did not hear about this. Interesting. Tons of A-holes out there these days, ruin it for the rest of us.
Sponsored