Sponsored

Any Vert Owners Have a Rear Window Graphic???

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
My buddy has a running pony on the rear window of his S197 coupe. And I am curious to what one would look like on a S550 vert rear window. The rear window of our verts is mush smaller than coupes. I am thinking the rear window is too small to carry the look, but the proper size MAY look OK????

something like this...…

s-l1000.jpg
Sponsored

Lightning

Miss my 93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50th anaversery GT, 2019 Golf R
Vehicle Showcase
My buddy has a running pony on the rear window of his S197 coupe. And I am curious to what one would look like on a S550 vert rear window. The rear window of our verts is mush smaller than coupes. I am thinking the rear window is too small to carry the look, but the proper size MAY look OK????

something like this...…

s-l1000.jpg
I’m supporting are friends at steeda
I wanted something simple and sorta stealthy.
51186F08-31B2-4CD2-B704-57993415FF35.jpeg

OP
OP
Fordever

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
I’m supporting are friends at steeda
I wanted something simple and sorta stealthy.
51186F08-31B2-4CD2-B704-57993415FF35.jpeg
Stealth is right. I was just looking at your rear window and I was thinking, “ What the heck is talking about? I see nothing except tint... Oh wait...!!!!” :rockon:

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
HI Derek,
My concern would be visibility. I tried one of the glass wind restrictors directly behind the seats which had a pony logo engraved into it... needless to say it obstructed my rear view considerably. I ended up going with just the mesh unit from love the drive which does not obstruct your view. The rear window is narrow and "tank like" or should I say "camaro like" It works fine as long as the view is unobstructed.. I think a graphic would do the same unless it was small.....just my 2 cents..
windrestrictor-MustV3WR-clear-0-0.jpg

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored
OP
OP
Fordever

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Thanx!!! I did stumble on that one. But its kinda boring.. and decided against it. But you can keep looking for me...LOL. I'm not even sure about the tri-bar, but CJPP had it on sale for $13 and change a couple of weeks back. But when I did shipping, it came up to almost $25 shipped by mail and almost $42 by ground, And if I get it by mail, I get dinged with duty...… ask me how I know...:curse:

So no way in hell I am gonna pay $60+ US funds for a stupid 12" vinyl transfer.....:explode:

BTW.....I also contacted the guy in Quebec I purchased my windshield banner from and he told me he cant do it...:frown:

Lightning

Miss my 93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50th anaversery GT, 2019 Golf R
Vehicle Showcase
Thanx!!! I did stumble on that one. But its kinda boring.. and decided against it. But you can keep looking for me...LOL. I'm not even sure about the tri-bar, but CJPP had it on sale for $13 and change a couple of weeks back. But when I did shipping, it came up to almost $25 shipped by mail and almost $42 by ground, And if I get it by mail, I get dinged with duty...… ask me how I know...:curse:

So no way in hell I am gonna pay $60+ US funds for a stupid 12" vinyl transfer.....:explode:

BTW.....I also contacted the guy in Quebec I purchased my windshield banner from and he told me he cant do it...:frown:
He probably doesn’t have the machine to do it

OP
OP
Fordever

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
He probably doesn’t have the machine to do it
Most likely.

And the ebay link you posted, I clicked on it and I am already watching it. Ha ha. The ebay link is the same place as the amazon link. Or at least both are in Arizona. :like:

GEEZ!!!!! Why is stuff so frickin expensive for us Canucks......:curse:

Last edited:

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe it’s an omen. Lol
The Tri-bar is meant for the California Special though!. Love my tribar logo trunk mat.... :like:
Sponsored