Sponsored

California New 2019 Law!!!

matteos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Although given at face value your stated want to get along with the rest of us on here ,your REALLY going about it in a PISS POOR way ! Maybe you should go back and read your posts and ask yourself if they are truly friendly or are they full of the very things your accusing others on here of. Your coming off as a hypocrite which is far out weighing some of the common ground we do share
What there is is a lack of common ground. You are all speaking your own language. Talk to me as a fellow American. This country is so divided it’s like a powder keg. It’s up to us to talk to each other and find something.... anything in common so we can have a dialogue.
Sponsored

matteos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Man I drove through Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and Louisiana. I seen this country first hand.

I apologize for my previous remarks. Because I can be a dickhead too. But me being a dickhead helps nothing. How does Arizona, Texas, Louisiana and New Mexico. How do we become friends again? This country is tearing itself apart. I’m sorry for my previous remarks. They were childish and unessecary. So how do we heal the divide caused by Trump? There’s a massive divide here. Let’s end it fellas.

matteos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Ok that’s not fully coming out the way I want it to.

There must be something I have in common with you. Mustangs at least. The things Donald trump says are so hateful to me my rage is up 100% but I can’t believe you all think the same way. Immigrants? There’s like 50 lllegal immigrants at mar a lago!

matteos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I feel you guys are so happy with Trump. But how will you feel if he is proved to be a traitor beholden to Russian money? Will you still support him?

matteos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Although given at face value your stated want to get along with the rest of us on here ,your REALLY going about it in a PISS POOR way ! Maybe you should go back and read your posts and ask yourself if they are truly friendly or are they full of the very things your accusing others on here of. Your coming off as a hypocrite which is far out weighing some of the common ground we do share
Perhaps. And if I do I’m sorry. Is there any common ground between us?

Sponsored

matteos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
See there's the problem, we non-Californians didn't realize fucking muppet, hateful bitches, etc, etc were terms of endearment. :wink:

I think that goes without saying... and should have.
I feel under threat by you. You don’t ever say a nice thing about California. Why not?

matteos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Look. These guys have got a sway on you. They’re influencing you.... Fox News.... or worst goddam Alex Jones. They’re full of shit.i won’t tell you what to read... but figure it out. You’re smart dudes!

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

Snakes&horses

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby gt500 vert tungsten grey stripe delete black/red int.,2019 GT 400a PP1 A10 spoiler delete RR coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Hello, well I’ll tell you this ... already your approach this time is waaaaayyyy better so thank you for the effort. Yes we do have common ground, mustangs being one but more importantly Americans also. Unfortunately government and politics has become so extremely intrusive in our lives that it can easily illicit a response from most people . I can’t stand politics. It’s not one person that’s dividing this country as you have insinuated,...it’s many starting with the politicians,fake media,Facebook,google and so on. There is a large scale effort to divide us,sensor opposing views especially conservatism, and slander this amazing country and if you believe “ the other side” lies... what makes you think your side doesn’t? I’d suggest instead of seeking a side try seeking the truth because in many places it’s not what is given. It would take too long to type all the reasons and explain my point of view on here but I do support OUR president, I do believe in god, I do believe in my right to bear arms, I believe in capitalism, I believe in the constitution and bill of rights and proudly consider myself a conservative...... but if you listen to mainstream media I’m a deplorable. Please don’t give in to the garbage being pitched out there. Let’s talk mustangs instead,... any plans for yours? Mods your anxious to do?

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Common ground would be supporting policies that are best for the American people. Entering your house through a window unannounced I am a criminal. Entering through your door invited I am a guest. It's basically that simple. We are a nation of laws. With a broken dysfunctional Congress full of self serving politicians who could give two shits about America. So here we are. Divided.

Sponsored

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
Back to the topic of tuners & tuning under this Cal law. I am installing a 1 piece driveshaft and then it's time to tune. Now I want to purchase a tuner and I guess never update the firmware due to de-tuning?

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Back to the topic of tuners & tuning under this Cal law. I am installing a 1 piece driveshaft and then it's time to tune. Now I want to purchase a tuner and I guess never update the firmware due to de-tuning?
Lund with nGauge has worked well for me. I pass Louisiana emissions tests. Very happy with the results. I see you live in Texas. You should be GTG.

matteos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hello, well I’ll tell you this ... already your approach this time is waaaaayyyy better so thank you for the effort. Yes we do have common ground, mustangs being one but more importantly Americans also. Unfortunately government and politics has become so extremely intrusive in our lives that it can easily illicit a response from most people . I can’t stand politics. It’s not one person that’s dividing this country as you have insinuated,...it’s many starting with the politicians,fake media,Facebook,google and so on. There is a large scale effort to divide us,sensor opposing views especially conservatism, and slander this amazing country and if you believe “ the other side” lies... what makes you think your side doesn’t? I’d suggest instead of seeking a side try seeking the truth because in many places it’s not what is given. It would take too long to type all the reasons and explain my point of view on here but I do support OUR president, I do believe in god, I do believe in my right to bear arms, I believe in capitalism, I believe in the constitution and bill of rights and proudly consider myself a conservative...... but if you listen to mainstream media I’m a deplorable. Please don’t give in to the garbage being pitched out there. Let’s talk mustangs instead,... any plans for yours? Mods your anxious to do?
Politics does divide this country you are correct. 20 years ago things were done in a bipartisan fashion.

I’ve absolutely no doubt if I drove my mustang past your house and it broke down and I knocked on your door asking for a phone... you’d come out and we’d pop the hood and you’d take a look to see if there’s something I missed. Maybe we’d have a beer. I dunno. But I have no doubt you would help me and I would do the exact same thing for you. Because it’s just in our nature to help others.

I love this country. I love the constitution and I love beer. I’m an agnostic but i don’t care what you believe in that’s your right and as a liberal I support your right to believe in anything you want.

But we have a divider as President and a liar. His new chant is finish the wall. Not one mile of wall has been built since he has been president. He’s had two years of republican controlled government. The house, the senate, the presidency and the judiciary. Two years he could have got 30 billion or more in funding but he didn’t do it. Why? He doesn’t care about the wall or you or anyone else. Trump unfortunately was a life long democrat before he ran for president and he got to power by trolling all of us. He got to power by making a bogey man to hate. He could have funded that wall easily two years ago but he didn’t. Ask yourself who’s lying? It’s Trump. And he is putting up walls. Between you and me and everyone else. The sad thing is that if we were to actually meet we’d probably get on. I honestly can’t wait until 2020. And I hope the GOP puts up a candidate that brings us together rather than continues to divide.

matteos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Common ground would be supporting policies that are best for the American people. Entering your house through a window unannounced I am a criminal. Entering through your door invited I am a guest. It's basically that simple. We are a nation of laws. With a broken dysfunctional Congress full of self serving politicians who could give two shits about America. So here we are. Divided.
Most Democrats, liberals.. Americans don’t support illegal immigration.i don’t. One word. E-verify.go after the employers not the labor. Most Americans support that. Why isn’t it law?

Trump has historically employed hundreds of illegal immigrants at his places.. at Mar a Lago. Where is the outrage?

E-verify. We can almost all get behind such a program.

Reactions: kz

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Most Democrats, liberals.. Americans don’t support illegal immigration.i don’t. One word. E-verify.go after the employers not the labor. Most Americans support that. Why isn’t it law?

Trump has historically employed hundreds of illegal immigrants at his places.. at Mar a Lago. Where is the outrage?

E-verify. We can almost all get behind such a program.
Ok E-verify + Wall. We can agree.
Sponsored