Sponsored

help finding dealership with new/ undriven demo 2017 ecoboost manual mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
s550 mustang GT
Hi Everyone,

My partner would like an Ecoboost mustang for her next car, only problem is, she does not like the newer front end on the 18+ mustangs... she would like to buy new/ undriven demo only as she gets incentives from her work contract. We are in W.A. but will travel anywhere for a car matching the above specs.

Does anyone Know of a Dealer that is stocking a new/undriven demo 2017 manual Ecoboost mustang coupe?
Her favourite colour is yellow, but will be happy with any colour in the above specs.

If anyone comes across anything, please let us know!
Sponsored

Hornet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Honestly if you go into a dealership they can usually check the system to see what's available in Aus iirc, not sure what detail as in confirm only delivery km's or not but maybe even give one a call. I called around when i was searching initially and i had a couple dealerships check online databases for me.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
s550 mustang GT
Honestly if you go into a dealership they can usually check the system to see what's available in Aus iirc, not sure what detail as in confirm only delivery km's or not but maybe even give one a call. I called around when i was searching initially and i had a couple dealerships check online databases for me.
Hey Hornet, Thanks for your reply! Have done similar to you and had 2 dealerships in my area check for me, but they can only see "brand new" cars... they can't see "undriven demos" in other dealer stock... I knew it was a long shot but was hoping someone on the east coast might know of one somewhere.

radar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible 5 Litre V8
Car sales only had 2 yellow manuals - both 10 000 kms.
BTW - Why does it have to be demo and not brand new?
Leasing?
Salary Package?

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
s550 mustang GT
Car sales only had 2 yellow manuals - both 10 000 kms.
BTW - Why does it have to be demo and not brand new?
Leasing?
Salary Package?
Hey Radar, It can be brand new... my partner just preferred the 17 model shape ... all the dealerships ive talked to said there is no new stock of the pre-facelift model so the only chance of finding one would be an undriven demo as those do not appear on the ford data base...

Sponsored

radar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
Ok I get it - ya, the MY 18 originally showcased in yellow.
Did “catfish front” no favours.

Reckon update looks way better in darker colours - planning to get Kona Hardtop to pair with my vert

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
s550 mustang GT
Ok I get it - ya, the MY 18 originally showcased in yellow.
Did “catfish front” no favours.

Reckon update looks way better in darker colours - planning to get Kona Hardtop to pair with my vert

100% agree! blue will look nice and tidy!

radar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
Gotta say from observing, TY is most stand out colour when approaching.
Can ID a Stang a mile away if it’s Yellow.
Black/Silver/White* blend into traffic with 90% of road fleet same colour.

*Black/Silver/White - great looking cars on their own

Sponsored
OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
s550 mustang GT
haha black with the yellow stripes does look great, just dont want to steal hornet's thunder!

auto with delivery kms came up in the last few days but my partner refused... this is her first new car ever and she wants what she wants!

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Hi Everyone,

My partner would like an Ecoboost mustang for her next car, only problem is, she does not like the newer front end on the 18+ mustangs... she would like to buy new/ undriven demo only as she gets incentives from her work contract. We are in W.A. but will travel anywhere for a car matching the above specs.

Does anyone Know of a Dealer that is stocking a new/undriven demo 2017 manual Ecoboost mustang coupe?
Her favourite colour is yellow, but will be happy with any colour in the above specs.

If anyone comes across anything, please let us know!
Try this:
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...UST&sellerTypes=d&zip=28752&engineCodes=4CLDR

Burgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 5.0L, 2014 FPV F6
haha black with the yellow stripes does look great, just dont want to steal hornet's thunder!

auto with delivery kms came up in the last few days but my partner refused... this is her first new car ever and she wants what she wants!
She might have to relax her criteria a bit, I seriously doubt you'd find a manual ecoboost '17 with only delivery ks given we are now half way through 2019!