Sponsored

California New 2019 Law!!!

matteos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Threatening to shoot me now?

Yes... your “final solution” for us conservatives.
Wow. You’re a touchy bunch. No I’m not going to shoot you or anybody.

But I could if had too.

I could.

But definitely I’m never going to shoot anybody.

But as an American I’m entitled to self defense.
Sponsored

matteos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
That you seem to actually believe everyone who crosses the border illegally is a saint.

How about we leave it at this—I know you won’t but: let’s just say that I don’t feel like paying to support a bunch of people who have no legal right to break into our country. And break in they have.
But you won’t.. they all come to California they don’t come to alibama or Montana or wherever you want. If it was so bad you’d ask a californian... but you never do.

There’s common ground on illegal immigration. They’re exploited and we should toughen up our immigration laws. Problem is you’re just so scared to even have the debate. So what can we do? If you weren’t just so racist you’d see there’s a common ground.

matteos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Then I’ll leave you with this and then block you: I freaking LOVE Donald J. Trump!
Well block me if you don’t want to hear an opinion that’s different to yours.

Can I ask you a question? What did Donald trump do for you?

matteos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
No thanks.
And that’s the big shame. I feel like we could have come to an understanding here. But you are resistant. There’s not much I can do about that. Without dialogue we’re just tribes at each other’s throats.

Sponsored

matteos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Man at the end of the day I want to get along with people. But you boys are just so full of hatred I don’t know what to do. I want to find common ground but there is none. You just hate. You’re full of hate. What can I do but say. Never come here cos I’m loaded. You hateful bitches.

matteos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your professed naïveté is charming. That you profess a willingness to invite the whole of society to stay will you without knowing who or what they are is a hoot.
I just feel sad for you. I could argue with you all day but you live in fear. Everyday you live in Fear. I’m so sorry for you. I wish I could help you.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Again. In California which is part of America we know and love our neighbours.
I bet you donated to the gofundme for Trumps wall you fucking muppet.
never come here cos I’m loaded. You hateful bitches.
See there's the problem, we non-Californians didn't realize fucking muppet, hateful bitches, etc, etc were terms of endearment. :wink:

at the end of the day I want to get along with people.
I think that goes without saying... and should have.

Snakes&horses

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby gt500 vert tungsten grey stripe delete black/red int.,2019 GT 400a PP1 A10 spoiler delete RR coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Man at the end of the day I want to get along with people. But you boys are just so full of hatred I don’t know what to do. I want to find common ground but there is none. You just hate. You’re full of hate. What can I do but say. Never come here cos I’m loaded. You hateful bitches.
Although given at face value your stated want to get along with the rest of us on here ,your REALLY going about it in a PISS POOR way ! Maybe you should go back and read your posts and ask yourself if they are truly friendly or are they full of the very things your accusing others on here of. Your coming off as a hypocrite which is far out weighing some of the common ground we do share

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
That you seem to actually believe everyone who crosses the border illegally is a saint.
You realize most illegal immigrants fly here and over stay their visa right?
Its bad enough that people believe unsubstantiated things put out there by people counting on nobody fact checking, but its even worse how some people even fall for things that are clearly ludicrous on the face of them. Maybe it's a defense mechanism, because if they consciously admit how stupid something is they may have to face how wrong they probably are about the things from the same sources they just didn't bother to verify.

This is a perfect example. How in the world does the fact that any percent or number of illegal immigrants did not sneak over the border have any bearing on a proposal for a wall?

Lets remove the political mist you are suffering from. Do you see anything wrong with this statement:

More people die from heart disease than from car wrecks so why should I wear seat-belts?

Even people of low intelligence see the stupidity of that. But substitute visa overstays for heart disease and a wall for seat-belts and the brainwashed thinks it makes perfect sense.

And that doesn't even address the issue of who gets in with a visa compared to who can get in by sneaking across the border. There is a process to get a visa. I'm going to go way out on a limb and admit I have not personally verified this but I suspect a known criminal just might not get a visa in the first place while a criminal has as good a chance as a decent person has of sneaking across the border. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you would feel the same about someone you invited to stay in your house who then tried to stay longer than expected as you would feel about a stranger breaking into your house and refusing to leave.

Stop being a chump for a political party. Wise up.

Sponsored

Shelby Daniels

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
18' GT350R + 15' Range Rover SC
Nothing wrong w/ running a V6 but how did you end up on this post in the first place? Concerned about your setup?

matteos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Although given at face value your stated want to get along with the rest of us on here ,your REALLY going about it in a PISS POOR way ! Maybe you should go back and read your posts and ask yourself if they are truly friendly or are they full of the very things your accusing others on here of. Your coming off as a hypocrite which is far out weighing some of the common ground we do share
Perhaps snakes. I don’t have ever claimed to be a perfect person. I’m not. You boys tell me how we’re supposed to live in peace? You boys step up.

matteos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Its bad enough that people believe unsubstantiated things put out there by people counting on nobody fact checking, but its even worse how some people even fall for things that are clearly ludicrous on the face of them. Maybe it's a defense mechanism, because if they consciously admit how stupid something is they may have to face how wrong they probably are about the things from the same sources they just didn't bother to verify.

This is a perfect example. How in the world does the fact that any percent or number of illegal immigrants did not sneak over the border have any bearing on a proposal for a wall?

Lets remove the political mist you are suffering from. Do you see anything wrong with this statement:

More people die from heart disease than from car wrecks so why should I wear seat-belts?

Even people of low intelligence see the stupidity of that. But substitute visa overstays for heart disease and a wall for seat-belts and the brainwashed thinks it makes perfect sense.

And that doesn't even address the issue of who gets in with a visa compared to who can get in by sneaking across the border. There is a process to get a visa. I'm going to go way out on a limb and admit I have not personally verified this but I suspect a known criminal just might not get a visa in the first place while a criminal has as good a chance as a decent person has of sneaking across the border. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you would feel the same about someone you invited to stay in your house who then tried to stay longer than expected as you would feel about a stranger breaking into your house and refusing to leave.

Stop being a chump for a political party. Wise up.
Because almost nobody sneaks over a border wall. Majority surrender themselves as asylum seekers at point of entry or they fly here and over stay their visas. That’s just a fact.