Sponsored

Red Hot Metallic GT500 at the philly car show.

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
Exit #5 off NJ Turnpike.
Sponsored

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Package Shadow Black
Love the color - I'll be ordering the base without the carbon fiber track pack. I think the wheel opening may look better without the dive planes there
Same. I just want the carbon wheels. oh well

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
the wheel spacing on the front makes my wanna punch out my own eyeballs. other than that. i love the car
Yeah this is really starting to stand out. Someone missed a measurement somewhere

Sponsored

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
Yes.....for those who are there can you confirm if that is the 2019 Ruby Red Color or the upcoming replacement Red Hot Metallic? I know its a 2020 model but I would love to know what color they are using to showcase the car.

Thanks!!
G-

Darkane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base
Yeah this is really starting to stand out. Someone missed a measurement somewhere
This is me spit balling, but with the 20” wheel, the width of the wheel, and the extra weight (quite a bit) over the front, I’m feeling they needed the wheel recessed to accommodate the squat in cornering. The mag ride is good, but I also feel a DSSV would solve that issue too. They could have a more aggressive offset and “fill” the gap better.

As of now, I think that’s what we get.

If they hit a dip mid corner when fully loaded on the suspension (remember highest Gs from a mustang ever) it’ll likely rebound into the fender lip.

Reactions: _M_

NightParade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2017 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
I thinks its just because its a factory wheel still and lowered with addition of a little natural camber it makes it sink in more. Front spacer will be one of the first mods haha.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Definitely the front wheel location WRT the fender opening is for performance, not for what the car will look like sitting still at Cars and Coffee. Hopefully many owners will make use of the performance of these cars.

Sponsored
OP
OP
bluebeastsrt

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Im going with the front tire is tucked for aerodynamic reasons. I talked to some pretty serious drag race car builders. While I was building my 95. And they all recomended having the front tires tucked vs sitting flush.

OP
OP
bluebeastsrt

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Are you getting the bug to buy one of these GT500's again ??

Naw. Ill pick one up in a year or two. Let someone else take the hit on the ADM.

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
As to the spacer's, I did 8mm or 5/16" on all four corners to help the looks + handling. Coyote Red is getting an aluminum driveshaft soon. I can't find a suitable photo to give the after effect of the spacer install.
tn_IMG_20180513_073149_704.jpg
Sponsored