What's your favorite feature?

Big

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium Convertible
My new favorite feature is the "mute" button on the steering wheel for the radio! I have about a hour commute each way, and I like to listen to the 60's station on Sirius radio, but the damn disk jockey talks too much between songs. My 2012 did not have that.
Sponsored

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Im kind of fond of the gas pedal myself, but doors and a steering wheel are nice to have too.

iBookmaster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ruby Red Ecoboost Premium
#1) Digital Dash
#2) Adaptive cruise control
#3) Automatic highlights
#4) Apple CarPlay

motodad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP Whipple Boosted; 2020 F350 PSD
Vehicle Showcase
my absolute favorite feature of my car is the Whipple supercharger i had installed days after i bought the car. second favorite would be Google Maps via Apple CarPlay right after i miss my exit because i was going too fast...

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
My second favorite feature....the rear view mirror...I like seeing unsuspecting Corvettes and Camaros getting smaller in the rear view mirror. My favorite feature would be the 2300 TVS blower sitting on the intake making the rear view mirror my second most favorite feature.

Sponsored

Bullitt0819

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
My favorite is the sunglasses tray!

JK. I like everything about the car; but the one thing that's missing, IMO, is an oil temp gauge, real or virtual (would make more sense next to the OP gauge instead of the vacuum gauge). Would be nice to know when the oil is/isn't getting hot enough to boil the condensation off (if you're making a lot of short trips, and not getting the oil hot enough, more frequent oil changes are called-for).

jimmerheck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Cal Special
My favorite feature is the black painted roof on my Oxford white car. with lightly tinted windows, looks pretty good when thats all blacked out above the beltline.

Mr. Met

06 Time Person ofthe Year
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GTPP Premium, 2015 GT Premium, 1999 Expedition EB
Without a doubt the adaptive cruise control. I would now never buy another car without it.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
My favorite is the sunglasses tray!

JK. I like everything about the car; but the one thing that's missing, IMO, is an oil temp gauge, real or virtual
Every S550 2015-2019 has an oil temp gauge EXCEPT ones with the digital dash and even early ones of those have it. That's the sole reason, I don't have one. Hopefully, someone will figure a way to acquire and re-flash the early programming that supported that.

michail71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a A10
That sunglass tray is damn nice. Most cars with sunglass compartments make them way too small to actually fit glasses.

michail71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a A10
My new favorite feature is the "mute" button on the steering wheel for the radio! I have about a hour commute each way, and I like to listen to the 60's station on Sirius radio, but the damn disk jockey talks too much between songs. My 2012 did not have that.
I do the same when Jeff The Drunk is on.

My only gripe with the mute button is it doesn't pause streaming media. Which is typically done on A2DP connections. From what I've gathered it did work that way on Sync 2.