• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California FS: MCS coilovers, AP Brakes, GT350 rear brembos + more

S550GTCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Corvette Grand Sport w/Z07, 2011 Golf TDI
Selling a bunch of suspension parts removed from my 2016 GTCS. Most of these parts were installed for under 10,000 miles. Only selling because I ordered a Grand Sport and sold my GT.

I am mostly looking to sell the parts local. I am located in Stockton, CA, but can deliver pretty much anywhere in Norcal. Add an extra 25-50 bucks if I have to go out of my way to drive 50+ miles to you. Anything that is small and light enough to ship, I will be willing to ship at your expense.

PM me for my phone number if you want more pictures or want to make an offer on something. I will be pretty reasonable as I no longer need these at all since I no longer have an S550. I do have Signature forged wheels and an APR GT250 wing + trunk I will also sell for the cheap.

Album with pics of all the stuff:

https://imgur.com/a/Mhvw8L5

Parts and prices:

1. MCS 2 way w/remote reservoir dampers. These include Vorshlag caster camber plates, steeda rear spherical shock mounts, and 2 full sets of springs(1 hyperco set 350#F/550#R, 1 swift set 12kg/mm F/15kg/mm R). They have 6,000 street miles on them. MCS recommends around 25,000 before a rebuild.
These cost me around $5300 with 1 set of springs. They are setup as a true rear coilover rear.
SOLD

2. AP Racing Brakes by Stillen. Come with stainless steel brake lines. 40% life or so left on pads, 20% life or so left on rotor rings(Not sure how many miles on these. I put 2,000 on them but they were bought from Kakonn's old car).
Selling for $1100

3. Stock GT350 rear brakes w/everything included that's needed for swap: knuckles, drum parking brake etc. 80%+ life left on pads and rotors (~6000 miles on them). ARP EXTENDED STUDS IN PICTURE NOT INCLUDED
SOLD

4. ARP extended studs 1/2"-20 thread pitch + Gorilla 2" open ended lug nuts. 20 studs + 20 lug nuts. Pressed in once, and used for about 10,000 miles. Don't currently have pic but they are these with the optional gorilla lug nuts: https://cortexracing.com/product/wheel-stud-kit-2015-2017-ford-mustang-s550-front-and-rear/
SOLD

5. BMR sway bars front and rear. The front sway bars come with the optional stiffer Delrin bushings ($100 value). (~8000 miles on these)
Selling for $225.

6. Full tilt boogie racing front and rear adjustable sway bar end links (~7000 miles on these)
SOLD

7. Cortex Racing front sway bar end links. Tiny bit of stripping on one part of nut. (~1,000 miles on these. Liked the FTBR better)
Selling for $75

8. Watson Racing 4pt Roll bar. Note that I do not have the nut plate hardware because I bought this used and prior owner never gave it to me. I just used 3/8 hardware to mount the roll bar in my car. I do have the hardware that connects the rear bars to the hoop though.
Selling for $650

9. Steeda Camber plates (7500 miles on them)
SOLD
Sponsored

Last edited:

RussellS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Russell
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Perfomance pack
250 shipped on the sway bars? I’m in GA

Schu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550GTPP
Are you the original owner of them?
What spring rates?
Any leakage or damage?
Can you send me more GOOD pictures of them... thank you

OP
OP

S550GTCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Are you the original owner of them?
What spring rates?
Any leakage or damage?
Can you send me more GOOD pictures of them... thank you
Yes, original owner. Spring rates are already posted in the OP. No leakage, no damage to the shocks, PM me with a phone number for more pictures if interested.

Sponsored

OP
OP

S550GTCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Updated prices.

moodywizard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lyle
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Interested in the camber plates, PM incoming.

Thamir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
Hi,
interested in GT350 rear brakes, how much wiggle room do you have, shipped to FL 23249

OP
OP

S550GTCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Lot of the stuff is sold. Couple things left are the Watson Racing roll bar and AP Racing front brakes.
Sponsored