Sponsored

Picking her up today - 2019 GT

stang-man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Lightning Blue GTPP
nice job, I think the gt pp1 a10's are the performance bargain right now.
Sponsored

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
What interior color did you go with? Is it a 401a?
Here’s mine, race red ftw:

OP
OP

90Notch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silver GT PP1 A10
What interior color did you go with? Is it a 401a?
Here’s mine, race red ftw:

.It's just a 300a base so it has the black cloth. My buddy has a 2017 w/ 20,000 base model and his still looks brand perfect. I haven't had bluetooth in my car for about 8 months so that alone is a huge upgrade haha. Plus I really wanted ruby or race red. I really like the combo with the black, just looks right on these cars. That's why pp1 was a must.

66Bronc1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JT
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Love the red car/black wheels combo. And agree the black roof will look awesome. Mine is white with the black roof and has black wheels- (it came with the black out package option- the only option on the car) the more simple designed wheels though-19" and they are super easy to clean.

I assume yours as the Brembos option and different brake pads? My base GT seems to have Ceramic brake pads and there is little dust and the wheels do not get dirty.

My Fiesta ST stock pads generated so much black dust it caked on the wheels in a gob like glue. I had to change them out to Cermaic after only 2K miles.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
.It's just a 300a base so it has the black cloth. My buddy has a 2017 w/ 20,000 base model and his still looks brand perfect. I haven't had bluetooth in my car for about 8 months so that alone is a huge upgrade haha. Plus I really wanted ruby or race red. I really like the combo with the black, just looks right on these cars. That's why pp1 was a must.
I'll tell ya what, having previously owned a "Premium" Mustang with Ford's "leather"........never again.

It wears bad, it's cold in the winter and hot in the summer (scorch your ass hot), and you slide around in the twisty bits of road. I love my base seats, they are the most comfortable seats I've had in any car. I drove 1400 miles twice (back & forth to Houston), in two days each way. There were two 10-11 hour drives in there. Those seats were just amazing to sit in for that long.

And yeah, PP1 is a must. Gotta have that.

Sponsored

OP
OP

90Notch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silver GT PP1 A10
Love the red car/black wheels combo. And agree the black roof will look awesome. Mine is white with the black roof and has black wheels- (it came with the black out package option- the only option on the car) the more simple designed wheels though-19" and they are super easy to clean.

I assume yours as the Brembos option and different brake pads? My base GT seems to have Ceramic brake pads and there is little dust and the wheels do not get dirty.
I'm a fan of the white and black combo too. It has the Brembos up front and whatever pads come stock?! Probably one of the few things I didn't research about these cars. I knew my wife wasn't going to be cool with buying a new car then spending more money upgrading wheels and such so I went with the perf pack. Going to make for a very fun daily drive (~40 miles round trip) plus some weekend fun. I have 9 year old twin girls that are speed junkies so I'm sure we'll be putting a good bit of miles on it over the first few months!

I'll tell ya what, having previously owned a "Premium" Mustang with Ford's "leather"........never again.

It wears bad, it's cold in the winter and hot in the summer (scorch your ass hot), and you slide around in the twisty bits of road. I love my base seats, they are the most comfortable seats I've had in any car. I drove 1400 miles twice (back & forth to Houston), in two days each way. There were two 10-11 hour drives in there. Those seats were just amazing to sit in for that long.

The leather of the used one I looked at seemed nice. But it's hot in Texas. Plus leather is totally unnecessary for my needs and I'm fine without the screen and modes. I can always do a sync 3 swap down the line. Way more worth it to be the only owner of the car and can document everything from day 1.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Tint and a good sunshade does wonders for your interior temps. Just make sure it's a decent ceramic tint. Haven't gotten burned yet using both. It gets warm, but nothing ouch worthy.

OP
OP

90Notch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silver GT PP1 A10
Tint and a good sunshade does wonders for your interior temps. Just make sure it's a decent ceramic tint. Haven't gotten burned yet using both. It gets warm, but nothing ouch worthy.
It already has some sort of tint on it. "Lifetime Warranty" from the dealership. I will definitely have the sunshade up too. My biggest problem is that my parking lot is part of an industrial lot where all the field trucks park. There's always gravel and dirt all over the place. Thinking about some rokblokz to protect the paint. Probably $100 well spent.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
It already has some sort of tint on it. "Lifetime Warranty" from the dealership. I will definitely have the sunshade up too. My biggest problem is that my parking lot is part of an industrial lot where all the field trucks park. There's always gravel and dirt all over the place. Thinking about some rokblokz to protect the paint. Probably $100 well spent.
My Accord has some Gtechniq 7 year coating on it that I really love. Wish I would have gotten that stuff on the Mustang had I known about it. Opticoat Pro+ is doing fine though. Definitely helps with conditions like that and virtually anything else.

OP
OP

90Notch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silver GT PP1 A10
Well looks like I'll be picking it up tomorrow not tonight. Just got a text from the salesman with these pics. Replacement panel will be there tomorrow morning. Not sure how it cracked there but I'll be looking at all of it very closely when I pick it up. At least they caught it early and are already in the process of fixing it. I asked they replace it with one from the blackout package so the GT would be black but they wouldn't do it haha.

rr damage.jpg
rr damage1.jpg

Sponsored

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride

I'm not sure which year you owned, but the S550 leather does not wear like that and you certainly don't slide around in it. My 2013 GT Premium did wear quickly, by the end of the lease (3 years) you could visibly see a little of the driver's seat getting lines in it. However, my 2016 Premium GT had no such issues, even though the leather felt cheaper than the 2013's. My 2019 has much thicker and better quality leather than any of my previous GTs (401a - the 400a has the same leather as the 2015-2017 401a unless you got the "rare" upgraded leather package which also added soft-touch door panels). Also, since if you get leather on any S550 you also get heated and cooled seats, I'm not understanding your cold and hot complaint; in the winter the seats are nice and toasty for me (as is my steering wheel now), in the summer they're nice and cool. :p

LFSoccer2k6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium Jet Gray HP
You mentioned installing the x pipe and keeping a warranty. Does installing the x or h pipe not void warranty?

GTFURY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, PP1, 401A, A10, Magneride
Congrats, great looking ride!

regular6g

Threads
Reaction score
Well looks like I'll be picking it up tomorrow not tonight. Just got a text from the salesman with these pics. Replacement panel will be there tomorrow morning. Not sure how it cracked there but I'll be looking at all of it very closely when I pick it up. At least they caught it early and are already in the process of fixing it. I asked they replace it with one from the blackout package so the GT would be black but they wouldn't do it haha.

rr damage.jpg
rr damage1.jpg
Welcome and congratulations! Mine was built 8/2018 and I had the exact same cracks. Must be a production problem, Capital Ford of NC ordered a new one and I did the swap myself as I didn't want it in the service department and they obliged my request. Sent them photos as I drove from Destin FL to buy my 18 GTPP there. They gave me the best trade and I'm z plan so 900 miles was no biggie.
IMG_20190115_195827_04.jpg
IMG_20190115_195827_02.jpg
Sponsored