Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Vegas5OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 PP
Installing my Fore fuel system, mounted the regulator on the firewall instead of the strut tower I think it looks super clean. Straight shot from the rail to the regular, and from the return behind the blower to the tank. Not looking forward to wiring lol.
20190108_224543.jpg
20190109_000503.jpg
Sponsored

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Never have liked this S550 body style. If I could go back, I'd buy the new 2014 GT I found in Maryland.
I traded my '15 2SS Camaro for a '17 Jeep for the wife.
My 10 y/o Grandson lost all reason for living when I got rid of the Camaro, but he survived. So to
please him, I was going for a '17 Challenger w/Shaker, but I couldn't see paying the price for one when I
picked up the Mustang.

Besides, the Mustang was cheaper than the Hellcat or the ZL1 I considered, so I went with the GT.

Still don't like this body style..................

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
It was too cold to drive Ol Yeller to work so I took it for a spin on my desk :like:
A4817AB2-F872-40C0-B1A4-98FD47774F9F.jpeg
I'd like to have one like this. Source?

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
Dropped off the car at MAK Performance to replace a defective throttle body, get the MAK Cat delete done, and remove the stupid sound tube cluttering the engine bay. Was also supposed to install the BMR lockout kit, but apparently their Level 2 kit (what I ordered) does not work with convertibles. So we have to exchange them for level 1s and come back another day to install. Ah.

Sponsored

Brian_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
See username
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 3.7L, 2016 Explorer 3.5L
I've seen them at Costo before.
I have one of the same diecast models except in Deep Impact Blue- it’s from the Maisto brand in 1:18 scale.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I have one of the same diecast models except in Deep Impact Blue- it’s from the Maisto brand in 1:18 scale.
I have an OW 2015 GT Premium Performance Package off Bay for $19. Box says its a 2015 but its not a 50th anniversary so no longer matches my life size 2016 after I added a 50th grill. Also has the black PP wheels where as I ordered the silver ones on my life size. I need to paint the model wheels silver and play around with OTT stripes to match the real car. I can get an exact color match with Velocity Blue paint BUT since I doubt I could mask and paint well enough first try, will probably go with vinyl. Maybe paint the seats and door panels close to Red Line. But don't hold your breath.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
As for what I did to my S550 today, I bought a set of Michelin Sport 4Ss. The factory Pirellis were toast. Discount Tire had the best deal but still ~$1,300 out the door. Ouch. They have the rears in town but have to get the fronts from Rancho Cucamonga. Should be here Monday. Looking forward to killing all mosquitoes within a mile of my DT parking lot with Line Lock. I didn't know if I wanted to go with Super Sports or 4Ss but they made the decision for me by not being able to get a set of SSs in my sizes. I don't think they make them any more with the 4Ss taking their place. Same with Costco but they were also out of the 4Ss for the front and no idea when they will get more. Maybe they contracted for x amount and ran out until next contract period.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I got it at Sam's Club. I was so surprised to see one of the exact year and exact model with same recaro seats and same color!
I've bought dozens of 1/18th Maistos at Costco over the years but I think it may be a seasonal thing because I only remember them before Christmas and what ever is left after Christmas shopping. Pickings may be slim or none right now.

Actually I just remembered I've bought hundreds. I forgot the time my very young son (now 32) saw how expensive they were on eBay and wanted to do that. Many ended up returned to Costco. But I made a tiny amount from interest on my loan to him to buy them and he learned some life lessons.

Sponsored

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
Fired it up and noticed the mileage...so took a pic!
888 Odometer.JPG

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
installing this piece tonight :) thanks again @SoCalTim #carbonaddict
lip.jpg