Sponsored

Walk me through the costs of getting a beefcake special paxton supercharger kit?

ENPhoto

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ErikNymanPhotography.com
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt Premium Performance Pack
One thing that maybe hasn't been looked at ..

Check your shipping rate and brokerage fees. UPS likes to give a nice bill a week after delivery.

Sometimes, it can be cheaper in the long run to go through places like mustangshop.ca or Western Motorsports in Calgary.
Sponsored

OP
OP
clevernickname

clevernickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT, 2016 camaro ss (gfs), 2015 range rover sport, 2013 ford explorer, 2017 WRX
Oh I'm good there. i have family just across the border. I'll probably try to get it installed in the US too..

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Get hooked up with Lou Barone. He deals with Terry often and brings everything back himself. He’ll deliver or drop off or meet you as well. Great guy! Trustworthy and honest.

Buzz me if you need contact info.

smann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Get hooked up with Lou Barone. He deals with Terry often and brings everything back himself. He’ll deliver or drop off or meet you as well. Great guy! Trustworthy and honest.

Buzz me if you need contact info.
OP is in BC! Lol

fiveoboy01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT 400A
Get the system Terry described. More stuff at a savings.

I did the 2200SL with the BV57, 3.6 pulley, ID1050s and a Vortech BAP, JLT intake. Lund tuned it, also bought an nGauge. Car is pretty wicked on 93. Perhaps not the fastest out there, but for the street... PLENTY.

Car runs and drives like stock when you want, other than the continual "vacuum leak" sound from the BV57.

Don't worry TOO much about breaking parts, there's no traction available!

If you're at all mechanically inclined and have access to tools, you can install it yourself. It's not a difficult installation at all, in my opinion. Took me about 10-11 hours total.

Head unit has a 1 year warranty, you can bump it to 3 by mailing Paxton a form and a check for $50.
Sponsored