Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
Hey Bruce Sorry I didn't see your question. I will reach out to my calibrator to see what we can do for you on the e85 tune. I will message you later today to let you know. Once again sorry for not seeing your question and I will message later today. If you want to call me which is always easiest way to contact me my number is 313-561-5500 my name is Jake and my ext is 126 Thank you
Sponsored

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
Hey Bruce Sorry I didn't see your question. I will reach out to my calibrator to see what we can do for you on the e85 tune. I will message you later today to let you know. Once again sorry for not seeing your question and I will message later today. If you want to call me which is always easiest way to contact me my number is 313-561-5500 my name is Jake and my ext is 126 Thank you
Thanks for the quick reply!! Now that the drag racing is over for the year, I am not in a hurry for an E85 tune. However, by next spring, I would like to go that direction. Based on the results I see from other 2018 Coyote tuners, E85 is really what it takes. Seems to me that the stock 2018s are already pretty well maxed out on 93 right from the factory but E85 takes them to the next level.

I have run 11.89 in good air on my stock tune when using drag radials. I would love to see what a dedicated E85 tune would do. 11.5s would be cool. :fingerscrossed:

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
Hello wanted to let you know after speaking with calibrator we currently do not have an e85 tune for the 18 yet. But he did say they are working on it just no set time frame he told me. Now I can tell you I have setup customers before to have them drop their car off with us if they are willing to let us use their car for testing. I did not verify if we can do this for you but wanted to let you know if you are willing to I can ask if it is something we can do. Thanks again and call me if you have any other questions. Thanks

JennyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Hello wanted to let you know after speaking with calibrator we currently do not have an e85 tune for the 18 yet. But he did say they are working on it just no set time frame he told me. Now I can tell you I have setup customers before to have them drop their car off with us if they are willing to let us use their car for testing. I did not verify if we can do this for you but wanted to let you know if you are willing to I can ask if it is something we can do. Thanks again and call me if you have any other questions. Thanks
Is a blown engine included with your tune. Can’t believe you guys still on this forum

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
You're not so old. I just had to Yahoo Google to see what that was.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
I try to be loyal to Livernois due to their stellar reputation with the 3.5 Ecoboost. They have been a leader with tuning of SHOs, MKSs, etc. with that engine. I had their tune in my Lincoln MKS for about 50,000 miles and probably at least 100 runs down the quarter mile. Several revisions over the years at no additional cost and good service. It easily ran mid 12s and the overall drivability, fuel economy and performance were first rate. There are hundreds if not thousands of other 3.5 ecoboost owners with similar or more compelling results.

Having said that, I am well aware that they do not have a strong following with the Coyote. I had their flex fuel tune on my 2016 GT and liked it but I wouldn't argue that it was the best available. I would be willing to use them for my 2018 since I already have their tuning device - if they have an E85 tune before next year. If they don't have an E85 tune by next year, I will explore other options or just leave it stock.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
Is a blown engine included with your tune. Can’t believe you guys still on this forum
OMG, SMH. Go away!
I try to be loyal to Livernois due to their stellar reputation with the 3.5 Ecoboost. They have been a leader with tuning of SHOs, MKSs, etc. with that engine. I had their tune in my Lincoln MKS for about 50,000 miles and probably at least 100 runs down the quarter mile. Several revisions over the years at no additional cost and good service. It easily ran mid 12s and the overall drivability, fuel economy and performance were first rate. There are hundreds if not thousands of other 3.5 ecoboost owners with similar or more compelling results.

Having said that, I am well aware that they do not have a strong following with the Coyote. I had their flex fuel tune on my 2016 GT and liked it but I wouldn't argue that it was the best available. I would be willing to use them for my 2018 since I already have their tuning device - if they have an E85 tune before next year. If they don't have an E85 tune by next year, I will explore other options or just leave it stock.
While I agree it is a bit harsh to bash them repeatedly for what could be considered poor service on other threads, it is a bit ridiculous to not have an E85 tune for a two year old plus platform.

It speaks volumes as to the priority which should also speak volumes as to what tuner to use if you want E85/Flex tunes.

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I generally liked both my 93 and Flex tunes from Livernois, and really liked the free and easy tune updates, but I will say that the AED tune I'm on now is on another level, overall. My biggest reason for switching was I wanted to go to the '18 manifold, and Livernois wouldn't do it. Also the lack of a datalog-tweaked tune always irked me a little, but that wasn't enough to switch. For a canned tune, they do very good work and are very responsive. For a deeper build, I'd go to AED/Lund/PBD, etc.

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Dan Millen at Livernois is probably among the the most savvy tuners in the country. However, I don't think Coyote Mustangs have been much of a priority for them. I think they do a good job with Ecoboost Mustangs and other turbo Ford applications.

In addition to the AED/Lund/PBD tuners, I think Unleashed is another good one that does E85 tuning.

JennyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I’m just letting people know they suck.
Are they better than stock maybe. But if you have gone from livershat to AED, Lund , palm beach etc they are hands down 10 times better. Livershat and Bama are equal I’m my book having both of them in the past.
The only thing livershat can do is build engine that’s about it.

stevnoof1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
i could use an extra 50 hp
Sponsored