Sponsored

October 2018 Mustang Sales

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Blaq says sales numbers are meaningless!!! Apparently GM was planning to only sell 50 cars a month. And built a giant profit margin into each of those sales. It’s brilliant planning on GMs part.
The same person who thinks Ford is paying retail prices on the carbon rims for the R.....

For whatever reason the Camaro is said to costs thousands less to build but I haven’t seen the actual profit margin numbers blaq and others claim to have. It’s a weak defense to walk back the claim that better retail sales = better car. And blaq also lied again as those sales threads when the Camaro was in the lead for a handful of months were plastered on the front page and never moved.

Though in reality the sales numbers don’t really matter a whole lot neither does a second on a track 99%+ of buyers will never touch. But track performance is such a big deal? Doesn’t really add up.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Can it be Sales are down because Potential Buyers are reading the Forums
about BB/Tick..Replacement of Engines..Finding Metal Shavings in Oil Filter..
Engine Rattle/Slapping noises..etc..since the 18 model year was introduced???
Possibly?????...
Sales are pretty much on par with what they should be. 2018+ owners claim its a 100% brand new model that doesn’t share anything from the dreaded 15-17 junkers but it’s a lie. It’s a minor refresh. Of course sales are down from 15-16 because of the insane number of sales.

I would always take what I read on here with a grain of salt. There are people losing sleep if they hit the rev limiter and want to lemon law the car because they hit 7k rpm once :eek:

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Sales are pretty much on par with what they should be. 2018+ owners claim its a 100% brand new model that doesn’t share anything from the dreaded 15-17 junkers but it’s a lie. It’s a minor refresh. Of course sales are down from 15-16 because of the insane number of sales.

I would always take what I read on here with a grain of salt. There are people losing sleep if they hit the rev limiter and want to lemon law the car because they hit 7k rpm once :eek:
Id say sales are fantastic. 75k estimated this year. For a model in its 4th year of production. A 10k lead over the next closest model in the segment. Completely burying the GM offerings.

Sponsored

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I know everyone has been waiting for this...…… Wonder when Greedy Motors will announce the death of the sales flop camaro. :like:

Mustang 2
camaro 0

ClevelandV8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully 2020 GT or HP Ecoboost
Chevy supposedly sold 3,760 Camaros last month (!!??).

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.

Sponsored

Ratfink53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium
COME ON O% ON THE REMAINING 2018s!!! DADDY WANTS A NEW MUSTANG!!!
O% here in the Charleston area on 2018 mustangs.