Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Just read that thread. Man went looking for sympathy. And they were meaner to him. Than the guys over here.:punch:
You can play both sides of the street here on m6g but they'll cut you to ribbons if you try it on c6g. :devil:

Laststandard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 1SS 1LE
Vehicle Showcase
You guys are ripping apart the op of the ''send it" thread.. telling him to go back to imports cause he wants to do an na build...

OP
OP
bluebeastsrt

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
You guys are ripping apart the op of the ''send it" thread.. telling him to go back to imports cause he wants to do an na build...
Im not doing sh!t. Who exactly are you talking to?

Sponsored

Laststandard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 1SS 1LE
Vehicle Showcase
Im not doing sh!t. Who exactly are you talking to?
Not you specifically, but plenty of your fellow forum members are ragging on this guy. Just pointing out it's not all roses over here either.

Laststandard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 1SS 1LE
Vehicle Showcase
Don't forget he's sitting in a camaro he can't see out of he thought he saw something in his mirrors though :giggle:
I think it was some 4 banger mustang that couldn't keep up :crazy:

OP
OP
bluebeastsrt

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Not you specifically, but plenty of your fellow forum members are ragging on this guy. Just pointing out it's not all roses over here either.
The difference is. The guys thread you are refering to. Didn't go over to the camaro forum. Get his feeling hurt. And then run back over here looking for sympathy. Any post involving camaros on this sight. Usually gets more replies from Camaro owners. Than Mustang owners. So since your here. Why do you think Camaros are selling so poorly. Compared to the competition?

activeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 350 Lead-foot grey
Sorry, but not what I did at all. I just set up a post to see which jealous Mustang owner (owners) troll on the Camaro site.

Every time I have posted anything positive about my Camaro experiences I get slammed and called a troll. I just had a little fun with it!

Sponsored
OP
OP
bluebeastsrt

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Sorry, but not what I did at all. I just set up a post to see which jealous Mustang owner (owners) troll on the Camaro site.

Every time I have posted anything positive about my Camaro experiences I get slammed and called a troll. I just had a little fun with it!
That was a great idea.

activeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 350 Lead-foot grey
That was a great idea.
If you look at my posts I have shown the car after lowering, after spacers, after audio upgrades, after graphics, etc. As I did with my '15. I am a car addict. A junkie so to speak. Regardless of what I own.

I read and listen to all opinions with a pound of salt but still use it for my next toy. I just got sick of so much negativism.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
If you look at my posts I have shown the car after lowering, after spacers, after audio upgrades, after graphics, etc. As I did with my '15. I am a car addict. A junkie so to speak. Regardless of what I own.

I read and listen to all opinions with a pound of salt but still use it for my next toy. I just got sick of so much negativism.
Then its a good thing you have that salt to pound.

Laststandard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 1SS 1LE
Vehicle Showcase
The difference is. The guys thread you are refering to. Didn't go over to the camaro forum. Get his feeling hurt. And then run back over here looking for sympathy. Any post involving camaros on this sight. Usually gets more replies from Camaro owners. Than Mustang owners. So since your here. Why do you think Camaros are selling so poorly. Compared to the competition?
Don't know. I've never worried about the sale numbers. I bought the car that had the best performance per $ for track use. And I haven't crashed into anyone driving it on the street, even though I can only see out of the center of the windshield!

I do like Mustangs. But the fact that they're more common isn't appealing to me. I would have loved to get a GT350, but it was out of my price range.

OP
OP
bluebeastsrt

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Don't know. I've never worried about the sale numbers. I bought the car that had the best performance per $ for track use. And I haven't crashed into anyone driving it on the street, even though I can only see out of the center of the windshield!

I do like Mustangs. But the fact that they're more common isn't appealing to me. I would have loved to get a GT350, but it was out of my price range.
The reason I do worry about such things is. Im old enough to remember when sales almost turned a fox body mustang into a front drive probe. Or how bout that 2003 Camaro? Cant get any more uncommon then one of those huh? Id like to see a 7th gen camaro. Sales matter. Maybe not to you. But I promise GM cares.
Sponsored