First Australian RHD Bullitt Landed

mookstube

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT, Awaiting 2019 Bullitt Mustang
First RHD Australian Bullitt (that I know of) has arrived. K0211. Not mine, I’m 7th in line (at my dealer), but there is one very lucky Bullitt owner about to be made very happy. Huge thanks to my dealer for letting me come down for a look :like:

Confirmed we do not get the strut brace or centre gauges. But confirmed we do get the special Bullitt startup screen which it was rumoured we do not. Also confirmed we get 3.55 diff not 3.73. Also confirmed our build number prefix is also K.
IMG_1330.jpg
IMG_1331.jpg
IMG_1332.jpg
IMG_1333.jpg
IMG_1334.jpg
IMG_1335.jpg
IMG_1336.jpg
IMG_1337.jpg
IMG_1338.jpg
IMG_1339.jpg
IMG_1341.jpg
Sponsored

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
First RHD Australian Bullitt (that I know of) has arrived. K0211. Not mine, I’m 7th in line (at my dealer), but there is one very lucky Bullitt owner about to be made very happy. Huge thanks to my dealer for letting me come down for a look :like:

Confirmed we do not get the strut brace or centre gauges. But confirmed we do get the special Bullitt startup screen which it was rumoured we do not. Also confirmed we get 3.55 diff not 3.73. Also confirmed our build number prefix is also K.
IMG_1330.jpg
IMG_1331.jpg
IMG_1332.jpg
IMG_1333.jpg
IMG_1334.jpg
IMG_1335.jpg
IMG_1336.jpg
IMG_1337.jpg
IMG_1338.jpg
IMG_1339.jpg
IMG_1341.jpg
Mildly surprised about the strut brace. Did you get close enough to see the blend date on the window sticker?
Nice to see reality taking place, well done

Soton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
O man, how do you put a roo bar on that? :wink:

OP
OP
mookstube

mookstube

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mildly surprised about the strut brace. Did you get close enough to see the blend date on the window sticker?
Nice to see reality taking place, well done
I can zoom in closer to the window sticker picture I took, but I'm not sure where to look - where do I find the blend date?

Sponsored

JGS393

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
John Goss Special
Looks like we miss out on the green stitching too? I can't tell......or am I colourblind?

UKRedball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Shadow Edition
Looks like we miss out on the green stitching too? I can't tell......or am I colourblind?
Thought the green stitching was only on the recaros, can't be 10% but they look like the standard leather seats and there is no mention of recaro on the window sticker.

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
Thought the green stitching was only on the recaros, can't be 10% but they look like the standard leather seats and there is no mention of recaro on the window sticker.
You can see the green stitching in the second picture...not impressed with the removed features. Penny pinching?

Gt Shaun j

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 supercharged gt in magnetic

IMG_1330.jpg
IMG_1331.jpg
IMG_1332.jpg
IMG_1333.jpg
IMG_1334.jpg
IMG_1335.jpg
IMG_1336.jpg
IMG_1337.jpg
IMG_1338.jpg
IMG_1339.jpg
IMG_1341.jpg
I am not sure about the uk bullitt they actually say in the brochure we get the Center gauges and we get Recaros and BO audio system not sure about the cross brace I think we are the only country that similar to us spec France / Germany all don’t have this

Sponsored

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
I can zoom in closer to the window sticker picture I took, but I'm not sure where to look - where do I find the blend date?
Above and to the left of the digits shown 104867
Unfortunately they could be obscured by the tape
There will be a series of small figures like 120180628 with the word "blend" underneath them
The last 4 are the blend date such as June 28 for the example given
Many thks

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
Ignore the earlier post of 10 mins ago
I've now tracked down the full vin and window sticker and the blend date was 27 June, a day earlier than mine so I must be getting a nice low unique serial number too. In fact a lot of the early production seems to be export bullitts to OZ & NZ.so we may all have comparatively low serial numbers
Probably why the yanks allegedly have had delays with white shift knobs and magneride suspensions.
Many thks

OP
OP
mookstube

mookstube

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
That's a fair dinkum roo bar. What's plugged into it?
Locally built Ford Falcon, which are now are thing of the past since we don't build any cars in AU any more....

OP
OP
mookstube

mookstube

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Yes it does have the green stitching. It's quite dark, so not immediately noticeable, nice and subtle...

OP
OP
mookstube

mookstube

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
These are the Recaros..hard to tell with all the plastic still on them!
Sponsored