rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
I spent about an hour at Wondries last week, looked at all 3 of those cars: black with white stripes, orange with black stripes, and white with blue stripes. The white car is in the showroom, really nice and clean and has the fewest miles, can't recall exactly but less than 10 miles. The orange fury and black have upwards of 30-40 miles on them. The thing though is that the black and orange are sitting outside, hoods open (during open hours only, of course), and I noticed that both cars were just not well kept. I know they can be cleaned up, but they are a bit dirty. The insides, especially the black one, is just a bit too "messy looking" for a brand new car, at least to me.

Now again, they will clean up just fine and the sales guy said they'd detail it like crazy once it is purchased. But it did leave a sour taste in my mouth about how the car is cared for. Finally, I was offered $500 below MSRP on all 3. I didn't buy but appreciated the guys' time and if you are interested, I can hook you up with the salesman I dealt with. Good guy.
Thanks for the information...I appreciate it.

EDIT: I'll PM you if I need the salespersons info. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Last edited:

Craftypaul

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
On a plane. Going to pick it up. Not going to wait for the truck. Should be a great drive from Texas to California!

Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I've got a dealer (out of state) offering me 1 of his allocations for a 2019 GT350 (to be built together) at $100 over invoice. If I don't take it, anyone want it :-) Decisions, decisions...

I've got a dealer (out of state) offering me 1 of his allocations for a 2019 GT350 (to be built together) at $100 over invoice. If I don't take it, anyone want it :-) Decisions, decisions...
sent you a pm

Sponsored

DuncanPortland

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Duncan Oliphant
Vehicle(s)
2009 BMW M3
How about a 2019 “R” for $100 over invoice?

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
Looks like I am out of the hunt...for now.

Unfortunately I won't settle for another color, with OTTs, and no Recaro seats. :yawn:

Been trying since 2016...getting closer though but no cigar. Maybe in 2019...

Wishing everyone luck in hunt finding their 350/350R.:like: :beer:

OF2018GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt350 2020 F250 2020
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like I am out of the hunt...for now.

Unfortunately I won't settle for another color, with OTTs, and no Recaro seats. :yawn:

Been trying since 2016...getting closer though but no cigar. Maybe in 2019...

Wishing everyone luck in hunt finding their 350/350R.:like: :beer:
Sponsored