Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Nice one :like: I bet it's got better panel alignment :crackup:
That’s the thing about Lego. Unlike ford they use high quality plastics and the fit is superb. ;)
Sponsored

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Just to cheer you up. Finance figures are now live on Fords site
I saw, and holy shit on a stick it is not cheap! I know there are a lot of improvements over the S550.1, but how they've went from £33,000 to £42,000 is beyond a joke. £44,340 for the one I'd want. Even with the maximum allowed deposit it's still £60-ish over what my old one cost per month.

Guess I better start trading bit-coin again!

PaulSlide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue GT
I saw, and holy shit on a stick it is not cheap! I know there are a lot of improvements over the S550.1, but how they've went from £33,000 to £42,000 is beyond a joke. £44,340 for the one I'd want. Even with the maximum allowed deposit it's still £60-ish over what my old one cost per month.

Guess I better start trading bit-coin again!
Yeah, my equivalent spec has gone up £2k since I ordered in December, and the only difference is the rev-matching and improved stereo, which you won't notice with the engine running.

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
rear EBC yellowstuff pads arrived :D!
39129474_10161234337225455_4680830800004907008_n.jpg

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Yeah, my equivalent spec has gone up £2k since I ordered in December, and the only difference is the rev-matching and improved stereo, which you won't notice with the engine running.
It's now incredibly difficult to justify. Since the C2C discount has been lowered to 3%, you don't really get much (relative) in the way of discount anymore. Priced a decent spec on C2C and it still came to £46,000 after discount. For that money I'd rather have a C43 AMG, a BMW M2 Competition or 4-pot Jaguar F-Type; all of them end up at around the same monthly payment as a Mustang due to their higher GMFV. Or i'd save £5000 and get a Stinger GTS, then spend £500 to tune the engine into a Sub 12s car.

We'll see what the future holds. I've shoved some bitcoin into my savings account, and I already have two clients with the side business I'm running with a mate, and we don't even have the website up and running yet! Haha! :)

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
It's now incredibly difficult to justify. Since the C2C discount has been lowered to 3%, you don't really get much (relative) in the way of discount anymore. Priced a decent spec on C2C and it still came to £46,000 after discount. For that money I'd rather have a C43 AMG, a BMW M2 Competition or 4-pot Jaguar F-Type; all of them end up at around the same monthly payment as a Mustang due to their higher GMFV. Or i'd save £5000 and get a Stinger GTS, then spend £500 to tune the engine into a Sub 12s car.

We'll see what the future holds. I've shoved some bitcoin into my savings account, and I already have two clients with the side business I'm running with a mate, and we don't even have the website up and running yet! Haha! :)
You will wanting your old c2c car back soon :)

Sponsored

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
You will wanting your old c2c car back soon :)
Lets see how it goes. I do still love the Idea of a Mustang, and if I make bank on this business then I'll just buy whatever the hell I want in cash, but until then it's hard if not impossible to justify. My Optima touches 60mpg on a good day and costs just over £250 a month. Can't really argue with that for now.

Little John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Seat Leon

carwow reckon they can put you in touch with a dealer who can offer you 5.7% off. Not the 8% you used to be able to get from C2C, but significantly better than the current 3%.

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
carwow reckon they can put you in touch with a dealer who can offer you 5.7% off. Not the 8% you used to be able to get from C2C, but significantly better than the current 3%.
Probably old 17 stock at this rate, if I'm to be honest! There's a few left.

Even so, it's not for a while, I've just, in the last week, gotten a Mortgage. Can't be buying cars when I need a new cooker!

W111BOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 ORANGUSTANG
Vehicle Showcase
Few cheap Chinese mods again today. Carbon Fiber coin tray looks really good! I was surprised how scratched and scuffed the original rubber tray had become in only a few months of use. Hinge and latch covers fit perfectly.
IMG_20180814_125500-COLLAGE.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_125107-COLLAGE.jpg
MVIMG_20180814_125115-COLLAGE.jpg
Did the door covers fit easily? the hinge ones are fine - but the "catch" ones dont sit square - did you have to bash em to make em fit? ta Bob

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
By square you mean doesn't line up straight with the sticker on the door frame ?
Sponsored