Sponsored

List of Ford Dealerships That Don't Charge ADM

Mystic_Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RR GT350, '65 Mustang Coupe
I just picked up my 2017 RR GT350 Monday from Day Ford in Monroeville, PA for almost $5K below MSRP. It was 9 months old (49 miles) but still. They were great to work with.
Sponsored

Dr. JL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R: GR227 and GR378
The two GT350s available at Pruitt Ford can be had for MSRP. Talked with a sales manager yesterday. BTW, Orange Fury is a beautiful color.

OP
OP

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fred Flintstone, two leg power
The two GT350s available at Pruitt Ford can be had for MSRP. Talked with a sales manager yesterday. BTW, Orange Fury is a beautiful color.
@Dr. JL It appears they will be sitting on them for the near future....I don't understand why dealerships drill holes into the front bumper for plates. They should let the buyer decide if they want it or not. It's a pain to fill the holes, paint, and reapply stripes.

Dr. JL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R: GR227 and GR378
@Dr. JL It appears they will be sitting on them for the near future....I don't understand why dealerships drill holes into the front bumper for plates. They should let the buyer decide if they want it or not. It's a pain to fill the holes, paint, and reapply stripes.
I hear you. Unfortunately, front license plates are required in Texas.

johnny1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had new a 16 GT350 and 17 GT350
Also any dealership that really wants to sell cars won't drill for front plate until car is sold. Cause a lot of people also buy and take back to another state. Not everyone is going to tag the car in state they bought it in. Duh!!

Sponsored

OP
OP

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hear you. Unfortunately, front license plates are required in Texas.
I lived in Texas for years and never had an issue regarding a front plate on any of my Mustangs. Anyhow, like I said, best not to drill holes into any car and allow the customer the option of deciding if they want the front plate bracket installed or not. There are other methods to display a front plate that don't involve drilling into a front bumper.

Front plates are required here in California, but the majority of dealerships know better than to drill the front bumper on a GT350.

Last edited:

Cheese

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Picked up my new 2018 GT350 from Beartooth Ford in Columbus, MT yesterday. Got an amazing deal and the staff were fantastic. It's an old school dealership, not one of those automall style places. Felt nice to support a local, small independent place.

They still have an 18 lightning blue if anyone is looking. Ask for Randy and say Paul sent you LOL

CSL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350
Laurel Ford in Windber, PA sold me my 350 at msrp in a handshake deal over the phone in January ‘16 when the 350 craze was REAL.

trbstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
87 5.0 LX, 16 PP GT Premium
Good thread! Will be surprised if any dealership from Houston will get to this list
One if the sales guys at Helfman had a GT350 they were willing to sell at a "good deal", but probably not at MSRP. I don't think I could even pay MSRP for any car. I'm too cheap.

trbstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
87 5.0 LX, 16 PP GT Premium
I was wrong, they are willing to go $2k under on it. 18 GT350 at Helfman Ford. See Trent.
Screenshot_20180804-150634.png

Sponsored

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
So this thread may be a bit misleading. Dealers that don't charge ADM's currently and those that didn't charge them when the GT 350 first came out are a totally different thing. Anyway good info nonetheless.

Reactions: CSL

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
OP
OP

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So this thread may be a bit misleading. Dealers that don't charge ADM's currently and those that didn't charge them when the GT 350 first came out are a totally different thing. Anyway good info nonetheless.
I call each dealership and speak with the GM of Sales before I add them to this list. I make it clear we're looking for dealerships that never charge ADM and not dealerships that are not currently charging ADM. I warn them if they say they don't charge ADM and end up charging ADM (bait and switch) the people on this forum and elsewhere will not be kind to them online and it's not worth the hassle. I caught a couple of dealers with this approach and when I mention they will get bashed online if they bait and switch they quickly say "Well, maybe we will charge ADM depending on demand." So, I hear your fear and I have tried to ensure this is not the case.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Let's put together a list of Ford dealerships that don't charge ADM. I'll edit this post to include the dealerships members mention below.

I'll start first:

The Ford Store Morgan Hill - Morgan Hill, California

Roanoke Ford - Roanoke, Illinois - Thanks @GTthree50!

D-Patrick Ford - Evansville, Indiana - Thanks @honeybadger!

Mel Ervin Ford - Chesaning, Michigan - Thanks @dwalker!

Don Gasgarth's Charlotte County Ford - Port Charlotte, Florida - Thanks @ameapm2000!

Pruitt Ford - Burkburnett, Texas - Thanks @FP350S!

Marshall Ford - Marshall, Texas - Thanks @Tflong24!

Avalon Ford - St. John’s Newfoundland, Canada - Thanks @RMOORE!

Day Ford - Monroeville, Pennsylvania - Thanks @Mystic_Cobra!

Richmond Ford West - Glen Allen, Virginia - From the Ford Shelby GT350 Owners on Facebook.
I certainly understand and appreciate your intent but suggest that you need to take your list one step further with respect to ADM's for GT350's versus GT350R's and suggest a list for dealerships who will honor MSRP pricing on a GT350 and another list for dealerships who will honor pricing for a GT350R.

As we all know dealerships that get an allocation for a GT350 many/most of them probably will not get an allocation for a GT350R and the dealerships that do get allocations for both cars certainly price these cars very differently in almost all cases.

If you compile two lists as suggested there is no question that you will find that the list of dealerships that honor MSRP pricing for GT350's will certainly out distance by along ways the dealerships that honor MSRP pricing on R models.

:)
Sponsored