Sponsored

Car showing off, crashing, not a mustang

c-rizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
That's a '92 / '93 Dodge Daytona, obviously with pretty radical modifications.

I think I would've gotten out of my car and punched the driver right in the mouth ...
I don't think its a 92 Daytona... that car is rear wheel drive.

In college, I had a 92 Daytona IROC R/T.... it was front wheel drive w/ a Lotus made 4 cylinder 2.2L inline intercooled turbo with 224 hp (stock).

I didn't even know how cool or rare the car was when my mom bought it used for me. I knew it was fast as I could hang with almost anything from a roll.
Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I don't think its a 92 Daytona... that car is rear wheel drive.

In college, I had a 92 Daytona IROC R/T.... it was front wheel drive w/ a Lotus made 4 cylinder 2.2L inline intercooled turbo with 224 hp (stock).

I didn't even know how cool or rare the car was when my mom bought it used for me. I knew it was fast as I could hang with almost anything from a roll.
Right, like I said, it's VERY highly modified (it may just even be the top shell).

For comparison, right image from the video, left image a '92 Dodge Daytona, look at the tail lights, the side window shapes, the hatch and rear wing, etc.
1992-dodge-daytona-rearside_dodayiroc923.jpg
Screen Shot 2018-07-17 at 1.26.55 PM.png

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Right, like I said, it's VERY highly modified (it may just even be the top shell).
That makes sense. Probably a Mustang with a Daytona shell. Either that or a video from another dimension where all show off crashes are not Mustangs.

None2Slow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Performance package
Back when the Daytonas were new, Direct Connection (Dodges performance group) had kits to make the Dodge Daytona/Plymouth Conquest RWD and V8.

c-rizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
Daytona top shell, on top of a Mustang body?!

So what you're saying is... it was a Mustang after all that caused this wreck!!! :eyebulge:
Sponsored