5LTR550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Efren
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium GT A10 401a 2017 Focus ST
Vehicle Showcase
Where did you find a deal in WA state that was better than CA? The dealers up in the PNW were terrible in 2016 when I was searching.
Tom denchel ford but their service ended up being pretty bad especially after they shorted it on the taxes. They were Rude and snappy and especially so the two times my wife spoke with them it was very inappropriate the way the sales man and gm spoke to her , as a man speaking to a women it seemed he was trying to intimidate her(salesman). Def would NOT recommend them.
But i went with them because they gave me 7 k more on my trade in than any dealer (roush 428) but that is why they had the fuck me attitude on the 1k difference, becuse they said i already sqeezed them for that much for my trade in they figured it should be on me any way since they did me that favor (i told them one time my price and they took it so not like i pushed them to sqeeze every dime out ..... smh
Sponsored

GTthree50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Grey 2017 GT350
You also need the MSO. Make sure the dealer gives you this certificate or your not going to be able to register your car at the dmv. You’ll also need a copy of the bill of sale, so the dmv will know how much to charge you for tax/license and etc
This is very important!. When you head to DMV just be sure to bring all your paperwork with you. As long as you have the docs the process is fairly easy. I made an appointment and got in and out easily.

For those that bought out state and had the car shipped, what was that process like? Anything to be cognizant of?
It was the first time shipping a new car for me and I was understandably nervous. Do a very careful walk around upon delivery and try to meet the driver if yours is not the first stop. My delivery would have been stop 2 that day so I met him outside AT&T park. My car was blocking a players Mercedes and I wanted to make sure once it was unloaded that it would not go back on. If there is any potential for damage to occur it is during loading/unloading.

300blackout

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
AMG GTS
You also need the MSO. Make sure the dealer gives you this certificate or your not going to be able to register your car at the dmv. You’ll also need a copy of the bill of sale, so the dmv will know how much to charge you for tax/license and etc
I'm sorry what is MSO abbreviation for?

rotnroby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2017 2500 Denali 2017 H2254 gt350
I’m In Nor Cal and bought in Wyoming
Interstate shipping, great
But I recall waiting to smog for senors? to set

Do a search