Sponsored

[FatFab] Twin Turbo GT350 w/ Motec M150 ECU

TonyJ5150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Can’t wait to see the finish results. What is the current drive ability of the car?I’m really interested in doing a turbo kit like this but I’m very skeptical about the overal driver ability. What tire/wheels combo do you guys plan to run if you bring it to the drag strip? Keep up the good work and keep us updated on a great build.
I have their TT set up and am getting the Motec next week, and I can attest to the drive ability of the car...until you get into it...there is not much different than stock....did a nice 100 mile round trip for dinner last weekend..95 degrees..98% humidity...stop and go traffic...and highway...no problem.

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
Thanks Tony! We are excited to get this system on your car.

Here is the full demo video.

[ame]

Sponsored

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
The MoTec system isnt included in the $30k.

MoTec Packages start at $12,500 for all the hardware, wiring, sensors, custom firmware installation and tuning.

Stunt1o1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Altima - daily
The MoTec system isnt included in the $30k.

MoTec Packages start at $12,500 for all the hardware, wiring, sensors, custom firmware installation and tuning.
At first I thought it was expensive but after comparing the prices of alpha 10,12 gtr build this is not bad.

Sponsored

Stunt1o1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Altima - daily
I finally bought a GT350, after a year or two I might consider doing a turbo kit to mine. I want to enjoy the car in stock form for now. This car is a beast stock, it does lack a little downstair power but that’s ok, the exhaust/driveability/looks/suspension makes up for that.
By time I’m ready to do this kit you guys might have a cheaper alternative. Lol :giggle:

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
When you add up all the components and look at the quality there is good value in our packages.

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
Do offer a turbo kit that the customer can install in their home state or are the kits true customs and the vehicle needs to be shipped to you?
We only install them in house at this time. We may offer a kit for sale in the future but its not in the plans right now.

300blackout

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
AMG GTS
Hi Ben,

Can you compare how your turbo system is different from another turbo system such as Hellion.

Can you compare the turbo differences, components, design philosophy. Basically, why should we buy YOUR offering.
Sponsored