HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
'Charging is for wimps. J.A.T.O. or stay home.

Little John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Seat Leon
I was like this with my old car, except that one took 10 months to arrive from order date and I was about ready to shank the dealership.

Not to sound like a broken record, but; FINANCE FIGURES, god dammit! :frusty:

I need to know if I can afford it when I submit my mortgage application later this month. :frusty::frusty::frusty:
If you configure a car through C2C the summary now says Ford options PCP at 5.9% over 24 & 36 months although no figures given. Ford website still doesn't quote finance figures.

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I see Ford are still offering 0% until 30 September on selected Mustangs contracted by the 30 September and registered by 31 December, bet it’s not on the MY19 but would be nice if it was though

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Currently partaking in a 3 1/2 train journey to pick up the car. It's been at the supplying dealer for a month for repairs.

I hate trains.

Lol.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Currently partaking in a 3 1/2 train journey to pick up the car. It's been at the supplying dealer for a month for repairs.

I hate trains.

Lol.
Is the car fixed though?

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
If you configure a car through C2C the summary now says Ford options PCP at 5.9% over 24 & 36 months although no figures given. Ford website still doesn't quote finance figures.
Those were figures for the MY18 car. My 2018 was unceremoniously cancelled by Ford themselves and I now have a MY19 on order. The dealer thinks the GMFV will be higher, thus the car cheaper, but there's also a possibility that the interest rate will go up.

Hell, with all the anti-petrol rhetoric, the value might actually go down.

On the plus side, local Kia Dealership has said they'll give me their Stinger GTS Demonstrator for ÂŁ8k below list with 1700 miles on the clock (other ex-demos are typically ÂŁ3k more than that).

media.jpg

Hard to argue with a car that can do the quarter mile in the low to mid 12s for not much more than a Golf R.

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

tooley

My Little Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
Car is in Bristol Street Ford Gloucester for 40000 mile service today.

Booked it online - asked for courtesy car. They phoned to check, texted me to remind me (twice). Arrived there this morning, seen straight away and they'd noted the issue I'd raised (noisy front suspension when going over bumps) and they had the courtesy car ready

Got a text with a link to the inspection video - front nearside lower balljoint U/S - being replaced under warranty. Other side OK

Got a follow up call half an hour later

They asked whether I wanted it washed and vacuumed or not - definitely learning there "some Mustang owners are quite particular about who washes their cars". I'm not fussy - said yes please :-)

Did I want new wiper blades at ÂŁ75 quid ? (they are shot to be fair) "No thank you"
Did I want new rear tyres (3.5mm at the mo) "No thank you"

Did I want an aircon enema ? (something about flushing the air vents to remove contaminants) for ÂŁ29 quid? "No thank you"

Pretty good all in all

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Got a text with a link to the inspection video - front nearside lower balljoint U/S - being replaced under warranty. Other side OK
Exactly the same thing happened with me. I was allowed to keep my car until the part arrived though, but that took three weeks! Hopefully yours will be much faster.

:eyebulge: Are you sure that was a Ford dealership???
Mine used to do the same. They didn't with the first service but that was when they were still treating Mustangs like Fiestas. They upped their game later on.

tooley

My Little Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto