Sponsored

Looking for largest Mustang inventory in Orlando

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
I'd imagine one of the Autonation dealers but if you are willing to drive an hour west to Tampa, Brandon Ford has the best prices in the state.

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
In Orlando?

Mullinax or Greenway ford. I ordered mine with Greenway, so far they have treated me well.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Brandon is the largest volume dealer in Florida.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red California Special
The Mullinax in Altamonte has a ton. Not sure if it's the largest, but there's always a huge selection.

Sponsored

ChristianDev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT MT
I bought mine from Mullinax in Orlando, they didn't have the largest inventory but the price was good

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium
Also gonna recommend Mullinax, they’ve got multiple locations and can move cars around if needed. Also this was the lowest price dealer I visited when I bought mine due to no dealer fees.

italianstallion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Lightning Blue
Greenway is probably the go-to. I went to Brandon when I was looking for mine and they just weren't willing to cut a deal. I got a better deal here in Orlando from Sun-State Ford, but they don't always have alot of inventory like they did when I got mine.

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT Premium A10 w/ PP1.
I got an excellent price at Autonation Ford in Brooksville. Just purchase my 2018 Orange Fury GT with PP1 a little over a week ago. Negotiated the deal through email and drove an hour from Clermont to pick it up

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
What kind of deal did you get? Every time I go to an Autonation I get bs about their no-haggle pricing which isn't that great anyway.

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT Premium A10 w/ PP1.
What kind of deal did you get? Every time I go to an Autonation I get bs about their no-haggle pricing which isn't that great anyway.
I was able to get a new 2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT Premium A10, with PP1, Nav and Active Exhaust for 43,600. Just stuck to my guns and mentioned "listen, you want to part with that car, its been on your lot for 66 days, give me something" and what do you know, deal just fell out of the sky lol.

They never hurried me into a sale, when I got there they treated me well, told me to drive the car first to make sure it was everything I wanted. Cant complain, only other dealership that did it better was Audi North Orlando when I bought my S4, but that's apples to oranges.
Sponsored