Sponsored

Best mustang shop in Miami?

Dark knight s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 pp1 GT
hey guys I just picked up a 2018 gt pp1 a few weeks ago and already have plans to have my first set of mods go on by the end of June, I know there are plenty of good shops in the palm beach area but I was looking for something in the Miami area. if anyone has any good recommendations feel free to chime in or PM me.
Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
The best we can do is Pompano Beach, FL - come on down to our 30th this weekend, check out the facility & meet some of our Techs!

Best Regards,

TJ

Pongo23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nevin
Vehicle(s)
Procharged 2015 Mustang GT PP
hey guys I just picked up a 2018 gt pp1 a few weeks ago and already have plans to have my first set of mods go on by the end of June, I know there are plenty of good shops in the palm beach area but I was looking for something in the Miami area. if anyone has any good recommendations feel free to chime in or PM me.
Best Shop in Miami? MAK Performance. Those guys are the best. Hit up [MENTION=10868]AdrianMAK[/MENTION].

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium
Hey man watsup. We are located in Miami, just off the Palmetto Expressway. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out. We are here to help!

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 305-822-9272
Or shoot us a Message on Facebook or Instagram
Sponsored