Sponsored

2019 Bullitt Mustang Confirmed for Europe, Debuts in Geneva

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Got to see the Euro Bullitt in the flesh in Geneva yesterday and was mighty impressed. An interesting detail I noticed were the grilles. The upper grille had little holes in the hectagons on the left and right parts that are normally completely closed. On the bottom grille the left and right parts where the sensors are were completely closed off with the hectagon pattern continuing on top of the closed parts.
20180315_103419.jpg
20180315_103408.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Got to see the Euro Bullitt in the flesh in Geneva yesterday and was mighty impressed. An interesting detail I noticed were the grilles. The upper grille had little holes in the hectagons on the left and right parts that are normally completely closed. On the bottom grille the left and right parts where the sensors are were completely closed off with the hectagon pattern continuing on top of them.
The lower part definitely changed from the car I saw in Detroit. It's gotta be for the AEB sensors for the euro version. It'll then be carried over to the U.S. version in MY2020 when AEB becomes standard on all Fords.
Here's the Detroit car:
Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 7.46.48 AM copy.jpg

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Picture from the reveal in Calgary. Looks like the same lower grille as the Euro version. Perhaps Canadian laws already require autonomous braking as well?
2018031501 Calgary.jpg

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Picture from the reveal in Calgary. Looks like the same lower grille as the Euro version. Perhaps Canadian laws already require autonomous braking as well?
Interesting. Yeah I guess so. It's possible the Detroit car didn't have the final lower grill but this image of a Tooling Trial level American Bullitt posted by Mike Dean seems to have a lower grill like the Detroit car.
Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 9.25.34 AM copy.jpg