Sponsored

2019 Bullitt Mustang Officially Revealed at NAIAS!

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
With the EU market confirmed it looks like Ford is going to build plenty of cars, hopefully that reduces or eliminates mark ups.
I don't think the fact that Ford sells the cars in other markets will have any effect on the greed of US dealerships.
Sponsored

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus Ct200
With the EU market confirmed it looks like Ford is going to build plenty of cars, hopefully that reduces or eliminates mark ups.
It's really a limited edition? How many units did of 2008 Bullitt?

Sponsored

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Dragula310

Master Of Savagery 03XX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota Tundra, 2019 Bullitt Hopeful.
So the article for the European version claims rev match down shift is now a feature, wonder if this will be standard on US modules as well?
On the other hand who else thinks those Euro spec lights look better than the US ones? I see a potential swap in the future if it isn't to much of a hassle.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
It's really a limited edition? How many units did of 2008 Bullitt?
Just under 6000 for '08...for the '08 and '09 model years in total, about 6600.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
So the article for the European version claims rev match down shift is now a feature, wonder if this will be standard on US modules as well?
On the other hand who else thinks those Euro spec lights look better than the US ones? I see a potential swap in the future if it isn't to much of a hassle.
Interesting catch about the rev matched downshift. I’d welcome the feature but it would be nice if there was a way to turn it off too. Also interesting to read the B&O Play system will be 1,000 watts. Sounds awesome!

l'Ingegnere

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
How many watts does the current 401a Shaker Pro have? Some online sources state 390, but some also say 390 is the regular 401a system.

Sponsored

Dragula310

Master Of Savagery 03XX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota Tundra, 2019 Bullitt Hopeful.
Interesting catch about the rev matched downshift. I’d welcome the feature but it would be nice if there was a way to turn it off too. Also interesting to read the B&O Play system will be 1,000 watts. Sounds awesome!
I agree with you. I got the chance to drive a C7 Z06 with the auto rev match and it was fantastic. Great feature to have but definitely something I would love to have control over as I prefer to heel/toe myself. It's also nice to see Ford offer a premium sound system to rival the Bose in the GM products. Now just waiting for pricing :headbonk: