Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Installed my Solo Perf. Mach XV exhaust and fixed my mistakes from my Barton shifter install.
what mistakes?
Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I’d love to replace mine with a TriBar Pony
Why mess with something so iconic. I love looking at mine every single time I drive it..

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Pulling a [MENTION=26261]GTRacerX[/MENTION] and posting up a post-wash pic. Granted its not quite FLA warm but mid-40s and sunny in February counts here, and this is about as clean as she's gonna look at this time of year.

Also throwing up an engine bay shot after all the JLT goodies were put in and my new bad@$$ steering wheel from Beith Performance. :first: :cheers:
what brand shift knob is that?

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Guess i just like the tribar pony lol
Looks Great! I was referring to masking it all together... I love the Tri-bar pony as well.. have the trunk mat in that design...

Sponsored

5.0-50A

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Anniversary WW STICK
destroyed nearly all of the stupid stock lug nuts putting the wheels on and off all weekend. I really think they're more like use once and throw out. absolute garbage just like the capped jeep lugs. replaced with buhlack gorilla bulges and locks too.
the final R&R was tonight to put the spacers on. at least I won't be grinding the front struts anymore (re: dealer mounted PP rears up front and fronts in back, doh!!!). not swapping tires yet as waiting on new set if AmPrime would ever come thru. They seem to be balking this go 'round :(
so the weekend ends with: white cueball 50yr shift knob, steeda spring, spacers/nuts/locks, 4th brake light and rear sequencers. oh yeah and new pony puddles and a cracked mirror.
here's the image from the new passenger side and the new improved and now $70 driver module. looks the same to me but maybe is more durable? both have nice sharp picture,s jawline and horsey eyeball.
:ford:
IMG_1346.JPG
IMG_1347.JPG

revtime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
Pulling a [MENTION=26261]GTRacerX[/MENTION] and posting up a post-wash pic. Granted its not quite FLA warm but mid-40s and sunny in February counts here, and this is about as clean as she's gonna look at this time of year.

Also throwing up an engine bay shot after all the JLT goodies were put in and my new bad@$$ steering wheel from Beith Performance. :first: :cheers:
That steering wheel is friggin sick. I wonder if they can do a yellow like that??
My wheels money may have to go for a different type of wheel. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

My_Coyote

Howl'n in the Desert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I did a burnout out with the nannys on. The 5.0 has impressive power.

I am looking to buy the Corsa Sport w/ Lund tune.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Cleaned brake dust this morning, thought I would try a swifter, works great. Anyone else use this method
My wife won’t let me use her swifters.
:cheers:

Infidex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT w/ Tremor Package (PP2)
Cleaned brake dust this morning, thought I would try a swifter, works great. Anyone else use this method
How do you like those floor tiles? I just ordered the diamond grid-loc tiles, expect they will come later this week.

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
How do you like those floor tiles? I just ordered the diamond grid-loc tiles, expect they will come later this week.
Love the Tiles, mine are RaceDeck. What brand are you buying. There are definately some does and dont’s. Im sure you did your research but PM me if you want to hear my side.
Sponsored