2015-2017 Mustang GT350R Painted Rear Spoiler Now At RPI Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
Still no answer on this? They don't seem too motivated to get our business...
Sponsored

usgiorgi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
I have asked people that own the ikon version in the facebook groups, they all seem to love it. It does wobble a bit at highway speeds but I haven't seen anyone talk bad about them. Most companies that sell them are all the same ABS plastic unless you buy Carbon Fiber, I went to RPI's website and they also sell a fiberglass one around the same price (I think made by Anderson Composites)
I'd like to see it in person or see a video of the wobble. Some wobble is fine with me, like the stock sti wing, but I don't want to constantly be looking back to make sure it's still there.

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
I'd like to see it in person or see a video of the wobble. Some wobble is fine with me, like the stock sti wing, but I don't want to constantly be looking back to make sure it's still there.
I have asked this same request in the groups with no luck so far

My_Coyote

Howl'n in the Desert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

Here's the video

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium

Sponsored

usgiorgi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Whoa look at that 3m tape sticking out the back. Jeez I'd take and throw that in the trash if mine showed up like that. Looks like something out of Autozone.

OP
OP
RPI Designs

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule
OP
OP
RPI Designs

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
Whoa look at that 3m tape sticking out the back. Jeez I'd take and throw that in the trash if mine showed up like that. Looks like something out of Autozone.
A former employee was placing the tape in the wrong location. Anyone who contacted us with this problem we did our best to correct it to their satisfaction.

OP
OP
RPI Designs

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
Thank you for the orders! Use coupon code LANA5 to save 5%!

seth21w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT base PP ingot silver
I think instead of just repeating lana5 5% off you could answer some of the questions that have been asked? That will give you more business than 5% off!

Sponsored
OP
OP
RPI Designs

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
We have sold a bunch of these spoilers and we still have not seen any pictures posted of them installed on your cars. So we are going to offer a $100.00 store credit to the first three people to post some good pictures of their car with our spoiler on it. The gift card will work on anything in our store even the parts we are not allowed to discount.
So come on guys lets see some pictures!

OP
OP
RPI Designs

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I was going to ask a question about this wing, but after reading the thread I'm starting to think RPI is kinda shady. with how they pick/choose what to answer and how they keep posting 5% discounts.

If the person posting here is in their marketing team... they need a new marketing team.

OP
OP
RPI Designs

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
I was going to ask a question about this wing, but after reading the thread I'm starting to think RPI is kinda shady. with how they pick/choose what to answer and how they keep posting 5% discounts.

If the person posting here is in their marketing team... they need a new marketing team.
We are a small company I do my best to check every forum that we are a member of every day. Sometimes I do not see a question until it has been posted for a while. If you need to ask a question the best way is to just give us a call. If we are unable to answer the question right away we will get you an answer from the manufacturer as soon as possible.

usgiorgi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
We are a small company I do my best to check every forum that we are a member of every day. Sometimes I do not see a question until it has been posted for a while. If you need to ask a question the best way is to just give us a call. If we are unable to answer the question right away we will get you an answer from the manufacturer as soon as possible.
Then please answer people who keep asking about the GT350R type spoiler. I wanted one but I read about them flopping around. I asked you guys numerous times if those reports were true, I got no answer. Neither did the others who asked the same question.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.