Sponsored

Shelby heavy duty rubber floor mats

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 white with blue stripes "H1807"
Ford Accessories all weather mats with pony logo is about the only thing with an emblem that I know of, no GT350 emblems though. Have to get Lloyd's carpeted mats if you want the logo.

I have these Ford Accessories mats myself and they do fine...
https://accessories.ford.com/interior/floor-mats/kit-floor-contour-mat-10886.html

Some better choices with better protection would be either Weathertech or Husky Liners.

OP
OP

UnhandledException

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Ford Accessories all weather mats with pony logo is about the only thing with an emblem that I know of, no GT350 emblems though. Have to get Lloyd's carpeted mats if you want the logo.

I have these Ford Accessories mats myself and they do fine...
https://accessories.ford.com/interior/floor-mats/kit-floor-contour-mat-10886.html

Some better choices with better protection would be either Weathertech or Husky Liners.
Thanks, regarding Lloyd, thats a no go since its only carpet and I need this mainly for winter and protecting the floors from salt.

I believe (please correct me) the only one of all these that come with a trunk liner is husky. Would you say husky’s overall package is a better choice than ford’s own rubber mats?

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 white with blue stripes "H1807"
Thanks, regarding Lloyd, thats a no go since its only carpet and I need this mainly for winter and protecting the floors from salt.

I believe (please correct me) the only one of all these that come with a trunk liner is husky. Would you say husky’s overall package is a better choice than ford’s own rubber mats?
For the best winter protection I'd definitely go with the Husky full package.